What we need you for
We are a fast-growing IT company with short decision-making processes, a hybrid work approach and a corporate culture that puts mutual respect first.where mutual appreciation comes first. Become team and shape the future of our company together with our 300 dedicated employees worldwide.nden the digital future of our customers. With a future-proof IT infrastructure, customised software solutions and consulting on topics such as new topics such as new work, security and connectivity, we create real added value.
For one of our locations inFrankfurtor Munich we are looking for you as soon as possible as Bid Manager (m/f/d) for our Presales Team. As a presales team, we are responsible, among other things, for the structured preparation of bids in solution sales and, in doing so, take care of the technological focus of the avodaq.
You can count on us for
- Work happy: 30 days holiday, hybrid work approach, sports offers, bike leasing and company events
- Individual training and annual development meetings to help you shape your career
- An attractive working environment in our offices with height-adjustable desks, two monitors, free fruit and drinks, etc.
- Company pension scheme and opportunities for kindergarten and public transport subsidies.
We offer you even more! Discover here all our benefits
What awaits you with us
- You lead complex offers through the entire process from the decision to prepare the offer to its conclusion
- Coordination with sales, project management, management level, lawyers and external partners such as IT planning offices, suppliers and producers is also part of your tasks.
- You communicate and present final offers to our customers
- You are responsible for the quality assurance of the proposal in terms of form, content, compliance with formalities and timely submission.
- The implementation of review meetings is also part of your new task.
What sets you apart
- You have a degree in economics or technical studies or comparable training
- You have relevant professional experience (approx. 5 years) in a similar function
- You are familiar with agile project management methods
- A commercial understanding, good analytical skills and IT affinity are part of your professional DNA
- Your strong communication skills and sociability are the basis for building long-term customer relationships and creating a positive team atmosphere.
- A good command of German and English are part of your profile
Ready to help shape the digital future?
Then look forward we to your application online via our website. If you have any questions, please contact oure with our Talent Acquisition Team at 📞 +49894423252777.
WeiFurther information about our team can be found here.