What we need you for and what you can expect from us
We are IT service providers with heart and soul and pursue the goal every day of supporting our customers on their successful path in a holistic and energetic manner. In this process, our advisory team advises our customers in a solution-oriented and forward-looking manner. As security is a very sensitive and important topic, especially in the current times, we are looking for you to strengthen our team at one of our locations in Hamburg, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Cologne, Leipzig or Stuttgart as a Business Development Manager with a focus on security and network (m/f/d).
The Advisory team supports our customers in their digitalisation strategy and advises them on the introduction and selection of new technologies. If you are passionate about security topics and understand the cross-market requirements, then you are the right person for us. The goal is to provide our customers with strategic advice and support for their projects. In doing so, you will be in close contact with our internal technical security consultants.
We have exciting tasks for you
- You are the face of avodaq to the customer in security matters and are responsible for analysing and creating requirements.
- In close cooperation with your team, you are responsible for all aspects of security and the satisfaction of all stakeholders.
- First and foremost, you record the customers’ requirements and then advise them on the process and product side with your comprehensive security know-how.
- In addition, you present possible solutions to the customer and work out suitable solutions together.
- You also work closely with the responsible colleagues from the technical department and check how the requirements can be implemented on the IT side.
- Together with our customers, you develop suitable training concepts and carry out these trainings for users on site or remotely.
What you bring with you
- You have professional experience in a comparable or similar position, otherwise you come from a technical background and would like to develop further in the direction of business development.
- A technical or commercial degree or comparable training is desirable.
- Due to the fast-paced nature of IT, you bring an open mindset for new topics and projects as well as a high affinity for IT, especially in the area of IT security.
- In order to implement the appropriate training concepts that you have developed for users on site, you will bring along a willingness to travel and flexibility.
- Our customers appreciate communication in German and English, which is why very good German and English skills should round off your profile.
What we offer you
- Individual further training and internal know-how transfer
- Flexibility, open doors and flat hierarchies
- Work happy: we want your best! With us, you can develop your potential to the full – and you can expect a culture in which mutual appreciation is paramount and a team that celebrates all of this in a fitting manner
- A modern working environment with a feel-good factor
- Attractive remuneration package: permanent employment contract, company pension scheme, travel allowance for public transport, company mobile phone (also for private use), nationwide sports offers (e.g. Qualitrain / Fitnessfirst), bike leasing, possibility of kindergarten allowance & employee discounts, 30 days’ holiday and much more. Career site.
- Fresh fruit and drinks in the office every day