What we need you for and what you can expect from us
Are you looking for an entry-level position with an innovative employer where you can optimally combine practice and theory? Would you like a place where you can contribute your own ideas right from the start? Then secure a place with us now for the dual study programme B.A. Business Administration (BWL) with a practical focus on finance at our location in Munich.
We are looking for you for the winter semester 2022 to help shape the future of business administration. Become part of the digital future that we are working on together at avodaq and discover the world of finance with us.
We have exciting tasks for you
- You will gain comprehensive insights into the areas of controlling and accounting and work through various fields of activity during your practical phase.
- You will assist with tasks such as annual financial statements, auditing and other financial topics.
- Gradually, you will take on responsibility for fixed assets with the corresponding experience from your studies and practice.
- We also involve you in international projects of foreign subsidiaries – e.g. in the form of introducing accounting logics.
- You will also actively participate in the development of new controlling measures and reports.
What you bring with you
- You have successfully completed your entrance qualification for a university of applied sciences (Fachhochschulreife) or A-levels (Abitur) (soon) with good results.
- Ideally, you have already gained some experience with financial topics such as accounting or controlling, e.g. at school or through internships
- You have good communication skills and enjoy analytical thinking and working in a team.
- Your way of working is characterised by proactivity and independence
- Working with numbers is fun and easy for you
- Your work is characterised by reliability and you also carry out routine tasks with great care.
- You have good written and spoken German communication skills
What we offer you
- Close cooperation with your mentor
- The opportunity for cross-departmental exchange and the chance to intern at other avodaq locations and departments
- Possibility of being taken on after your studies with long-term development prospects
- Work happy: Hybrid Work, sports activities (including Qualitrain), public transport allowance, employee events, your own hardware for the duration of your training, NextGeneration Network
- Individual training and internal know-how transfer
- Get to know all the controls as well as exciting tasks in the field of business administration