What we need you for
We are a fast-growing IT company with short decision-making processes, a hybrid work approach and a corporate culture that puts mutual respect first.
Become part of our team and shape the digital future of our customers with our 300 dedicated employees worldwide. With a future-proof IT infrastructure, customised software solutions and consulting on topics such as new work, security and connectivity, we create real added value.
User-friendly applications, efficient processes, standardised procedures and data protection-compliant data processing are among the prerequisites for our successful business. In order to keep up with our constant growth internally, we are looking for an ERP System Administrator (m/f/d) for the “Applications” department at the Hamburg or Munich location as soon as possible. You will convince the specialist departments with innovative concepts and support the further development of our processes.
You can count on us for
- Work happy: 30 days holiday, hybrid work approach, sports offers, bike leasing and company events
- Individual training and annual development meetings to shape your career
- An attractive working environment in our offices with height-adjustable desks, two monitors, free fruit and drinks, etc.
- Company pension scheme and opportunities for kindergarten and public transport subsidies.
We offer you even more! Discover all our benefits here.
What awaits you with us
- You further develop our existing ERP system and take care of the ongoing optimisation and update management.
- You optimise and design business documents with Lasernet, which are generated from the system.
- Your tasks include close cooperation with the service providers as well as ensuring functionality and operational reliability.
- You provide 1st level support in relation to the ERP system for your colleagues
- Simplification and acceleration of processes by programming API interfaces is also part of your responsibility.
- You optimise and document internal processes
What sets you apart
- You have completed training as an IT specialist, a degree in business informatics / business administration / computer science or comparable training (technical understanding).
- Ideally, you have three years of professional experience or more
- Technical understanding is a matter of course for you
- You have knowledge of ERP systems, especially Dynamics, and ideally have had contact with Lasernet.
- Ideally, you have experience in project management and IT operations.
- You are characterised by a structured and service-oriented way of working
- Very good written and spoken German and English round off your profile
Ready to help shape the digital future?
Then we look forward to receiving your application online via our website. If you have any questions, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at ☎ +49894423252777.
You can find more information about our team here.