What we need you for
We are a fast-growing IT company with short decision-making processes, a hybrid work approach and a corporate culture in which mutual appreciation comes first.
Become part of our team and shape the digital future of our customers together with our 300 dedicated employees worldwide. With a future-proof IT infrastructure, customised software solutions and consulting on topics such as new work, security and connectivity, we create real added value.
For our location in Hamburg, we are looking for you as Executive Assistant (m/f/d) for our Sales & Advisory Director as of 01.05.2023.
You can count on us for
- Work happy: 30 days holiday, hybrid work approach, sports offers, bike leasing and company events
- Individual training and annual development meetings to shape your career
- An attractive working environment in our offices with height-adjustable desks, two monitors, free fruit and drinks, etc.
- Company pension scheme and opportunities for kindergarten and public transport subsidies.
We offer you even more! Discover all our benefits here.
What awaits you with us
- You actively support our Sales & Advisory Director in his daily business operations
- The organisation of internal and external appointments, as well as their follow-up is part of your tasks
- The development of your own network and independent correspondence with business partners is part of your area of responsibility.
- In addition, you will be responsible for dealing with various strategic problems and issues as well as challenging projects.
- You will take on administrative and coordinative tasks, such as organising team meetings and events.
What sets you apart
- You have a commercial apprenticeship or a commercial degree
- Sound experience in the area of assistance would be an advantage
- You are proficient in the use of MS Office tools and Power BI for business analyses.
- You are a real organisational talent and have a structured way of working as well as strong analytical skills.
- You convince us with your empathic personality, your self-confident appearance and a high degree of independence as well as the willingness to take on responsibility.
Ready to help shape the digital future?
Then we look forward to receiving your application online via our website. If you have any questions, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at 📞 +49894423252777.
You can find more information about our team here.