What we need you for
We are a fast-growing IT company with short decision-making processes, flat hierarchies and the opportunity to always be actively involved. With around 300 dedicated employees, we provide our customers as a digital business partner with answers and customised solutions for topics that are in focus today and tomorrow – such as new work, cloud and security through to IoT or AI.
For our Hamburg location, we are looking for reinforcement for our marketing team as soon as possible. As a Marketing Intern (m/f/d), you will (ideally) be a permanent part of our team for 3 months and support us with a variety of tasks, especially in the areas of online marketing and internal communication. We look forward to getting to know you!
You can count on us for
- Work happy: Hybrid work, NextGeneration network, fair remuneration, a modern working environment (two monitors, height-adjustable desks, own headset and laptop), flat hierarchies and open communication.
- We want your best! With us, you can develop your potential to the full – and you can expect a culture in which mutual appreciation is paramount and a team that celebrates all of this.
- Fresh fruit and drinks in the office every day
- An internship where you can take on responsibility from day one!
What awaits you with us
- You will support us in the creation of content for various channels such as the website, e-mailings, social media and internal news articles.
- With creativity and imagination, you will develop new ideas for our internal communication via Microsoft SharePoint and other channels and implement them together with the team.
- For our social media channels, you will not only prepare postings and related images, but also think about their further development and optimisation.
- As part of the marketing team, you are the contact person for internal colleagues and work proactively with them.
What sets you apart
- You are a registered student, preferably in the field of communication, media or economics.
- You have a team-oriented and independent personality, communication skills and a high level of quality awareness.
- You have a good feeling for language and are fluent in German.
- You are proficient in MS Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint). Initial knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign is also desirable.
- Initial knowledge of or a high level of interest in marketing and IT topics would be desirable.