What we need you for and what you can expect from us
As an IT Consultant (m/f/d) at avodaq AG in Leipzig or Munich, you will provide service to our large and medium-sized customers and provide 2nd/3rd level support with a focus on Cisco Unified Communications & Collaboration (UCC). You will work closely with your colleagues, manufacturers and our customers. This position does not involve any travel to customers, as our service support takes place exclusively via video or telephone from the avodaq location or home office.
At avodaq AG, we offer you the security of an owner-managed and growth-oriented company with long-term prospects and the chance to help shape your technical career with us. Do you enjoy tackling problems and solving them independently or, for example, working together with colleagues in a task force to find a solution to a major problem? Then you’ve come to the right place!
We have exciting tasks for you
- You will support our customers by qualified acceptance and processing of their fault and support requests via video or telephone from the avodaq location or home office at 2nd level for all technology fields in the area of Cisco Collaboration & Video (UCC).
- You take over the technical responsibility for Managed Service customers and work together with your colleagues, Cisco TAC and other manufacturers.
- You accompany LifeCycle projects and ensure customer satisfaction.
- You also develop creative solutions and expand your knowledge on a daily basis.
- You take responsibility for the compliance with SLAs and the documentation of your customers.
- You participate in internal workshops and projects and actively contribute to our continuous development.
What you bring with you
- You have completed your studies or training, ideally in the IT environment.
- You have already gained experience in troubleshooting collaboration and video environments from Cisco Systems.
- You find innovative technologies exciting and are characterised by a high degree of service and customer orientation.
- Good written and spoken German and English (level B2)
What we offer you
- Work happy: 30 days’ holiday, hybrid work, sporting activities and employee events.
- Individual further training (certifications in the Cisco environment) and internal know-how transfer, e.g. at our internal “avodaq Networkers” event
- A modern working environment with a feel-good factor (two monitors, height-adjustable desks, own headset and laptop), flat hierarchies and open communication
- Cross-functional teams and projects
- Company pension scheme
- Kindergarten allowance
Would you like to find out more? Then take a look at our Career page.