What we need you for
We are a fast-growing IT company with short decision-making processes, a hybrid work approach and a corporate culture in which mutual respect comes first.
Become part of our team and shape the digital future of our customers together with our 300 dedicated employees worldwide. With a future-proof IT infrastructure, customised software solutions and consulting on topics such as new work, security and connectivity, we create real added value.
For our location in Frankfurt , we are looking for you as IT Consultant (f/m/d) Security for our Advanced Solutions Team. Here you will be responsible for the sophisticated implementation of security solutions at the customer’s site. Whether it’s installation, configuration, testing or commissioning – you know all the processes inside out when it comes to implementing sophisticated security solutions at our customers’ sites.
You can count on us for
- Work happy: 30 days holiday, hybrid work approach, sports offers, bike leasing and company events
- Individual training and annual development meetings to help you shape your career
- An attractive working environment in our offices with height-adjustable desks, two monitors, free fruit and drinks, etc.
- Company pension scheme and opportunities for kindergarten and public transport subsidies
We offer you even more! Discover all our benefits here.
What awaits you with us
- You are responsible for the analysis of customer needs and requirements, as well as the derivation of customised solution concepts
- You are the first point of contact for our customers for competent advice on suitable security solutions (e.g. network security, data centre security).
- The implementation of technological concepts is part of your job
- In addition to providing technological support to the sales department during presales and specialist support, you will also be responsible for troubleshooting in a technically demanding environment.
What sets you apart
- You have successfully completed your vocational training (e.g. as an IT specialist / IT systems electronics technician or a technical degree or university degree) and ideally have about 5 years of professional experience in the area of IT security.
- You also bring in-depth knowledge and experience with solutions from at least two of the following manufacturers: Cisco Systems, HPE, Check Point, F5 Networks, Blue Coat, IronPort, Microsoft
- Cisco knowledge: CCNP or CCIE Security are also desirable.
- In addition, you are flexible, willing to travel (approx. 20%) and work independently.
- A high degree of service and customer orientation rounds off your profile.
- You have a very good command of German and English
Ready to help shape the digital future?
Then we look forward to receiving your application online via our website. If you have any questions, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at ☎ +49894423252777.
You can find more information about our team here.