What we need you for
As an IT Consultant Security (m/f/d) , you will be responsible for the sophisticated implementation of security solutions at the customer’s site. Whether it’s installation, configuration, testing or commissioning – you know all the processes inside out when it comes to implementing sophisticated security solutions at our customers’ sites.
We offer you the security of an owner-managed and growth-oriented company with long-term prospects. We value your performance, guarantee you the collaboration in an agile company, flexibility at work, a friendly team as well as a great corporate culture and that you can make a difference here.
Do you find all this exciting? Then you’ve come to the right place.
You can count on us for
- Individual training and internal know-how transfer, e.g. at our internal “avodaq Networkers” event
- Flexibility, open doors and flat hierarchies
- Work happy: we want your best! With us, you can develop your potential to the full – and you can expect a culture in which mutual appreciation is paramount and a team that celebrates all of this. Join in with table football duels, a cosy after-work beer or the annual “all avodaq day” get-together.
- A modern working environment with a feel-good factor
- We also offer you home office options after Corona in the form of a hybrid model
- Attractive remuneration package: unlimited full-time employment contract, company pension scheme, travel allowance for public transport, company car by arrangement, nationwide sports offers, bike leasing, possibility for kindergarten allowance & employee discount
- Daily fresh fruit and drinks in the office
What awaits you with us
- You are responsible for the analysis of customer needs and requirements, as well as the derivation of customised solution concepts.
- You are the first point of contact for our customers for competent advice on suitable security solutions (e.g. network security, data centre security).
- Your tasks include the implementation of technological concepts
- In addition to providing technological support to the sales department during presales and specialist support, you will also be responsible for troubleshooting in a technically demanding environment.
What sets you apart
- A completed vocational training (e.g. as an IT specialist / IT systems electronics technician or a technical degree or university degree).
- Ideally, you have about 5 years of professional experience in the field of IT security.
- You also bring in-depth knowledge and experience with solutions from at least two of the following manufacturers: Cisco Systems, HPE, Check Point, F5 Networks, Blue Coat, IronPort, Microsoft
- Cisco knowledge: CCNP or CCIE Security are also desirable.
- In addition, you are flexible, willing to travel (approx. 20%) and work independently.
- A high degree of service and customer orientation is a given
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English