What we need you for
We are a fast-growing IT company with short decision-making processes, a hybrid work approach and a corporate culture that puts mutual respect first.
Become part of our team and shape the digital future of our customers with our 300 dedicated employees worldwide. With a future-proof IT infrastructure, customised software solutions and consulting on topics such as new work, security and connectivity, we create real added value.
Changing requirements and the further development of technical solutions are increasingly presenting companies with challenges. In this process, avodaq’s project management accompanies our customers in a solution-oriented and forward-looking manner.
For our location in Frankfurt, we are looking for you as IT Project Manager (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
You can count on us for
- Work happy: 30 days holiday, hybrid work approach, sports offers, bike leasing and company events
- Individual training and annual development meetings to help you shape your career
- An attractive working environment in our offices with height-adjustable desks, two monitors, free fruit and drinks, etc.
- Company pension scheme and opportunities for kindergarten and public transport subsidies
We offer you even more! Discover all our benefits here.
What awaits you with us
- You take over the management and control of national and international projects and position our entire product and solution portfolios.
- You will also assist in the preparation and negotiation of offers and framework agreements.
- You will be involved in the strategic expansion of partnership-based customer relationships, including the further development of customer relationships with our key accounts.
- You will be responsible for the planning, implementation and documentation of projects and the associated meetings.
- The technical support of customer-specific teams is also part of your tasks
- You are responsible for and ensure compliance with deadlines, budgets and performance and service agreements.
What sets you apart
- You have successfully completed training or a degree – preferably in a technical field
- You have several years of experience in the area of project management and ideally have experience in the implementation of IT projects with the manufacturer Cisco Systems.
- You already have experience in dealing with external customers
- You are characterised by a structured and independent way of working
- You enjoy working in a team and have a convincing and confident manner when dealing with customers and project partners.
- A very good command of written and spoken German and English round off your profile.
Ready to help shape the digital future?
Then we look forward to receiving your application online via our website. If you have any questions, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at ☎ +49894423252777.