What we need you for
For one of our locations in Hamburg, Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt, Leipzig or Stuttgart , we are looking for you to join our IT Security Bootcamp on 01.09.2023 as an IT Consultant (m/f/d) Security. The programme lasts 8 weeks and takes place mainly at our headquarters in Hamburg . You come from another city? That doesn’t matter, we will provide you with accommodation.
We are a fast-growing IT company with short decision-making processes, a hybrid work approach and a corporate culture in which mutual respect comes first. Become part of our team and shape the digital future of our customers together with our 300 dedicated employees worldwide. With a future-proof IT infrastructure, customised software solutions and consulting on topics such as new work, security and connectivity, we create real added value.
The topic of IT security is playing an increasingly important role for us and our customers. We always have to face new challenges and requirements. Do you want to support us in this? Do you already have experience in the area of enterprise networks or IT security and would like to expand your know-how? Then you’ve come to the right place.
You can count on us for
- Work happy: 30 days holiday, hybrid work approach, sports offers, bike leasing and company events
- Individual training and annual development meetings to shape your career
- Regular opportunities and time for certification
- In-house laboratories
- An attractive working environment in our offices with height-adjustable desks, two monitors, free fruit and drinks, etc.
- Company pension scheme and opportunities for kindergarten and public transport allowance
We offer you even more! Discover all our benefits here.
What awaits you with us
We will train you to become an IT Security Consultant within 2 months. During this time, you will be taught valuable knowledge by our experienced security experts using practical examples. You can then apply the knowledge and skills you have gained in theory in our in-house laboratories.
The focus is on valuable knowledge on topics such as network and endpoint security, security solutions from the manufacturers Cisco and Fortinet and much more. In addition to technical content, you will also gain regulatory knowledge, such as basic IT protection according to the BSI. Together we lay the foundations for a manufacturer certification such as the CCNP Security from Cisco or the NSE 4 certification from Fortinet. The aim is for you to subsequently take up a permanent position as a security consultant . You can expect the following tasks, among others:
- You are responsible for the analysis of customer needs and requirements, as well as the derivation and application of customised solution concepts.
- You are the first point of contact for our customers for competent advice on suitable security solutions (e.g. network security, data centre security).
- If necessary, you will support our sales department in presales activities.
- Troubleshooting in a technically demanding environment is part of your field of activity.
- You will accompany LifeCycle projects and be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction.
What sets you apart
- You have successfully completed vocational training (e.g. as an IT specialist / IT systems electronics technician) or a technical degree.
- You are enthusiastic about IT security topics and are interested in deepening your knowledge in this area.
- You have several years of professional experience in the area of enterprise networks or IT security.
- If you have knowledge of solutions from Cisco and/or Fortinet, this is an advantage.
- Ideally, you already have a CCNA or comparable certification from another manufacturer. Alternatively, you have comparable experience.
- In addition, you are flexible, willing to travel occasionally and work independently.
- A high degree of service and customer orientation as well as good German and English skills round off your profile.
Ready to help shape the digital future?
Then we look forward to receiving your application online via our website. If you have any questions, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at ☎ +49894423252777For more
information about our team, click here.