What we need you for
As IT Service Operations Manager (m/f/d) at one of our nationwide locations in Stuttgart, Leipzig, Munich, Hamburg, Berlin or Frankfurt, you will be at the helm of our day-to-day service operations and keep us on track. You are responsible for the timely acceptance of incoming requests within the agreed SLAs. With your many years of technical experience, you assess the urgency and impact of the requests and can prioritise them correctly. You are in close contact with the Service Delivery Managers and the managers of the Collaboration and Infrastructure service departments. You maintain an overview of the day’s events and are always “up to date” on critical issues and tickets that require attention. You support your colleagues in assessing whether and when a technical or hierarchical escalation or collaboration is required.
If you want to continuously develop new and innovative approaches with us and become part of an established company with a lot of creative freedom and short decision-making paths, then you’ve come to the right place. We are a rapidly growing IT business partner and are looking for you to drive our growth forward.
You can count on us for
- Work happy: 30 days holiday, hybrid work approach, sports offers, bike leasing and company events
- Individual training and annual development meetings to help you shape your career
- An attractive working environment in our offices with height-adjustable desks, two monitors, free fruit and drinks, etc.
- Company pension scheme and opportunities for kindergarten and public transport subsidies
We offer you even more! Discover all our benefits here.
What awaits you with us
- … in addition to the tasks already listed above, you will actively check incoming customer requests.
- The context-dependent dispatching of new tickets, taking into account the tasks/ticket load of your colleagues, is also one of your tasks.
- You are responsible for finding solutions for special cases and obtaining the necessary support.
- You support your colleagues in assessing whether and when a technical or hierarchical escalation or cooperation is necessary or point out optimisation possibilities in communication or the action plan.
- In addition, you support managers and team leads in planning resources and assignments, as well as in approving, controlling and invoicing workloads.
- Developing, implementing, controlling and constantly adapting cross-team service processes as well as ensuring continuous service hotline staffing.
What sets you apart
- You have many years of technical expertise, experience in service operation and ticket handling and ideally a CCNA certification and experience in troubleshooting.
- You are familiar with ITIL, already ITIL Foundation certified or are highly interested in acquiring the knowledge and obtaining the certification in the short term.
- Your strengths include resilience, process orientation, as well as organised work and the ability to handle many topics in parallel without losing the overview.
- In addition, you have a strong personality, are a good communicator and maintain contact with your colleagues.
- You are characterised by a high degree of service and customer orientation.
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills complete your profile.
Ready to help shape the digital future?
Then we look forward to receiving your application online via our website. If you have any questions, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at ☎ +49894423252777.