What we need you for
We are a growing IT company with short decision-making processes, a hybrid work approach and a corporate culture in which quality, performance and mutual appreciation come first.
Become part of our team and shape the digital future of our customers with our 300 dedicated employees worldwide. With a future-proof IT infrastructure, customised software solutions and advice on topics such as new work, security and connectivity, we create real added value.
As an IT Support Specialist (m/f/d) – Internal IT at one of our nationwide locations in Hamburg, Munich, Berlin, Leipzig, Frankfurt or Stuttgart, you will be the first point of contact for customers who need help with technical questions in the area of 1st level support. In doing so, you will not only explain complex solutions to the customer in an understandable way, but you will also immediately recognise the core of a problem as well as the available solution options.
Are you characterised by a high level of service orientation and analytical thinking? Then apply to avodaq! You will be part of a 7-member team of system engineers and support specialists and, with your understanding of customer requirements, you will contribute innovations to the team that help to meet the high quality demands of our customers.
You can count on us for
- 30 days’ holiday, hybrid work concept, sports offers, bike leasing and company events
- Individual further training to shape your career
- An attractive working environment in our offices with height-adjustable desks, two monitors, free fruit and drinks, etc.
- Company pension scheme and options for kindergarten and public transport subsidies
We offer you even more! Discover all our benefits here.
What awaits you with us
- You classify incoming customer enquiries and create support tickets if necessary
- Ensuring internet and database connections
- You also carry out error analyses and troubleshooting
- You are responsible for the complete documentation in the knowledge database.
- Together with your team, you take over the user administration in Windows AD.
- You will also carry out roll-outs (e.g. new workstations).
What sets you apart
- You have successfully completed vocational training or a degree, ideally in a technical field.
- You have at least one year of professional experience, preferably in the IT sector – career changers with the corresponding know-how are also welcome.
- You have a broad general IT knowledge, especially with regard to standard software and operating systems.
- You are characterised by a high degree of service and customer orientation as well as analytical thinking.
- You have very good written and spoken German and good English skills
- A constant willingness to learn, enthusiasm and the ability to grasp things quickly round off your profile.
Ready to help shape the digital future?
Then we look forward to receiving your application online via our website. If you have any questions, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at 📞+49894423252777.
You can find more information about our team here.