What we need you for
We are a fast-growing IT company with short decision-making processes, a hybrid work approach and a corporate culture that puts mutual respect first.where mutual appreciation comes first.
Become part of our team and shape the digital future of our customers together with our 300 dedicated employees worldwide. With a future-proof IT infrastructure, customised software solutions and consulting on topics such as topics such as new work, security and connectivity, we create real added value.
For the Stuttgart region or the East Westphalia area you are Junior Account Manager (m/f/d) – Enterprise you will be the convincing representative of the company and focus on establishing and expanding long-term business relationships. You continuously develop new and innovative approaches and focus on building and expanding long-term business relationships. Still a junior, already a senior or on your way to becoming a senior?? All levels of experience are welcome!
You can count on us for
- Work happy: 30 days holiday, hybrid work approach, sports offers, bike leasing and company events
- Individual training and annual development meetings to help you shape your career
- An attractive working environment in our offices with height-adjustable desks, two monitors, free fruit and drinks, etc.
- Company pension scheme and opportunities for kindergarten and public transport subsidies.
We offer you even more! Discover all our benefits here .
What awaits you with us
- Establish and strategically expand partnership-based customer relationships at various levels in the Enterprise segment
- Strengthening the expansion and further development of our nationwide locations and sales channels in the regions
- Cultivation of manufacturer contacts
- Supporting new and existing customers
- Positioning and presenting our entire product and solution portfolio
- Elaboration and negotiation of offers/framework agreements
- You take responsibility for the entire sales process
What sets you apart
- Completed business studies or comparable training
- Ideally first contact points with IT sales
- You have a good understanding of or interest in intelligent solutions in the areas of Enterprise Network and/or Unified Communication and/or IT Security
- You are convincing with your confident and professional appearance, in order to also be able to convince at C-level
- Hands-on and can-do mentality
- Very good German and good written and spoken English skills
Ready to help shape the digital future?
Then look forward we to your application online via our website. If you have any questions, please contact oure with our Talent Acquisition Team at 📞 +49894423252777.
WeiFurther information about our team can be found here.