What we need you for
At one of our locations in Munich, Berlin, Leipzig or Stuttgart, you will support our Advanced Solutions department as a (Junior) IT Consultant WLAN (m/f/d) in the implementation of sophisticated WLAN solutions. You will work on multi-layered projects in a competent and dynamic team that relies on strong, collaborative team spirit with mutual support. You have a desire for new things and are looking forward to supporting us in shaping the mobility of the future and contributing your part to it.
With well-known customers and challenging projects, you have the chance to determine your own career path through commitment and initiative in an established and innovative company. New technologies – diverse project fields – in the most varied areas and industries. Do you find all this exciting? Then you’ve come to the right place!
You can count on us for
- Individual training, certification and internal know-how transfer, e.g. at our internal “avodaq Networkers” event
- Flexibility, open doors and flat hierarchies
- Work happy: we want your best! With us, you can develop your potential to the full – you can expect a culture in which mutual appreciation is paramount and a team that celebrates all of this. Join us for a game of foosball, an after-work beer or the annual “all avodaq day” get-together.
- We also offer home office options after Corona in the form of a hybrid model.
- A modern working environment with a feel-good factor
- Attractive remuneration package: unlimited full-time employment contract, company pension scheme, travel allowance for public transport, nationwide sports offers, bike leasing, opportunity for kindergarten allowance & employee discounts, 30 days’ holiday
- Daily fresh fruit and drinks in the office
What awaits you with us
- You analyse customer needs and requirements and derive customised solution concepts
- Your expertise is used to advise our customers on suitable WLAN solutions
- You implement technical concepts and are active in a technologically demanding environment
- You further develop the portfolio in the WLAN environment
- You take responsibility for the continuous, technological and methodical development in the area of wireless mobility (WLAN)
- Administration and configuration of the WLAN environment
- Carrying out troubleshooting and problem analyses in the WLAN environment including RF (Radio Frequency)
What sets you apart
- You have successfully completed vocational training (e.g. as an IT specialist / IT systems electronics technician) or a technical degree or university degree.
- Ideally, you have more than 3 years of professional experience in the same or a very similar position.
- Experience with Cisco Prime, Cisco ISE, illumination tools, WLAN infrastructure with cloud control
- Good knowledge of current and future WLAN standards on the market, technical monitoring and deployment options
- Experience in troubleshooting borderless network environments
- Understanding of technological platforms such as WLAN controllers, access points, wireless endpoints and specific requirements for the radio field
- You have in-depth knowledge and experience in the design, construction and operation of complex WLAN infrastructures based on Cisco Systems solutions.
- Knowledge of WLAN availability and redundancy is an advantage
- Experience with WiFi 6 and location-based services is desirable
- Cisco knowledge: CCNA or CCNP Wireless are a plus
- Flexibility, willingness to travel and independent work are a matter of course for you
- You have a high degree of service and customer orientation
- Very good German and good written and spoken English round off your profile