What we need you for
We are a fast-growing IT company with short decision-making processes, a hybrid work approach and a corporate culture in which mutual respect comes first.
Become part of our team and shape the digital future of our customers together with our 300 dedicated employees worldwide. With a future-proof IT infrastructure, customised software solutions and consulting on topics such as new work, security and connectivity, we create real added value.
For our location in Munich we are looking for you as Junior Service Delivery Manager (m/f/d) for our project and service management team. As a Service Delivery Manager (m/f/d) you are the main contact person for the cooperation in the managed service (operation) with our customers. You are responsible for the compliance with the SLAs (Service Level Agreement) and the quality of the service. You will work closely with other departments (e.g. sales, internal sales, etc.).
You can count on us for
- Work happy: 30 days holiday, hybrid work approach, sports offers, bike leasing and company events
- Individual training and annual development meetings to shape your career
- An attractive working environment in our offices with height-adjustable desks, two monitors, free fruit and drinks, etc.
- Company pension scheme and opportunities for kindergarten and public transport subsidies
We offer you even more! Discover all our benefits here.
What awaits you with us
- You act as a link between customers and the specialist departments of avodaq AG.
- In doing so, it is part of your job to constantly develop customer relationships further
- The planning, implementation and documentation of regular service meetings is also part of your responsibilities
- You manage small projects for your service customers and ensure the quality of the service
- You will also be responsible for ensuring compliance with service agreements.
- You will occasionally take part in on-call duty by arrangement
What sets you apart
- You have at least one year of professional experience, preferably in the IT sector – career changers with the corresponding know-how are also welcome.
- First project experience in dealing with external customers is desirable
- You have a structured and independent way of working
- You have a high degree of service and customer orientation
- You enjoy working in a team and have a convincing and confident manner when dealing with clients and project partners.
- Your profile is rounded off by a very good command of written and spoken German and English.
Ready to help shape the digital future?
Then we look forward to receiving your application online via our website. If you have any questions, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at ☎ +49894423252777.