What we need you for
We are a fast-growing IT company with short decision-making processes, a hybrid work approach and a corporate culture where mutual appreciation is paramount. Become part of our team and shape the digital future of our customers with our 300 dedicated employees worldwide. With a future-proof IT infrastructure, customised software solutions and consulting on topics such as new work, security and connectivity, we create real added value.
For one of our locations in Hamburg, Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt, Leipzig or Stuttgart, we are looking for you as Manager (m/f/d) Collaboration as soon as possible. You will be responsible for the professional and disciplinary management as well as the strategic development of the Collaboration department (approx. 15 employees) across several locations and teams. You act as the central contact person internally and externally for departments, customers and partners.
You can count on us for
- Work happy: 30 days holiday, hybrid work approach, sports offers, bike leasing and company events
- Individual training and annual development meetings to help you shape your career
- An attractive working environment in our offices with height-adjustable desks, two monitors, free fruit and drinks, etc.
- Company pension scheme and opportunities for kindergarten and public transport subsidies.
We offer you even more! Discover all our benefits here.
What awaits you with us
- You are responsible for the implementation of the strategies, with the perspective of further developing the area of Collaboration
- You will also ensure the efficient use of resources and support the sales and service departments.
- You act as a representative of the technology towards manufacturers and within avodaq.
- You will be responsible for setting goals for your employees and working closely with your team leads to ensure that they achieve the required qualifications and certifications.
- You also support your team as an escalation level and help to find solutions in the area of collaboration.
What sets you apart
- You have a degree in business administration/technical studies or comparable training
- You have relevant experience in the IT project business including the management of employees
- Experience in the sale, provision or operation of modern communication and collaboration solutions
- You convince with your communication skills and sociability, as a basis for building long-term customer relationships as well as for creating a uniform team spirit.
- You are characterised by a structured and customer-oriented way of working
- Your profile is rounded off by communication skills in German and English
Ready to help shape the digital future?
Then we look forward to receiving your application online via our website. If you have any questions, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at 📞+4989442325377.
You can find more information about our team here.