What we need you for
We are a fast-growing IT company with short decision-making processes, a hybrid work approach and a corporate culture in which mutual appreciation comes first.
Become part of our team and shape the digital future of our customers together with our 300 dedicated employees worldwide. With a future-proof IT infrastructure, customised software solutions and consulting on topics such as new work, security and connectivity, we create real added value.
Due to the strong growth of recent years, we are facing new challenges with regard to the automation, digitalisation and standardisation of our processes. This is why we need you as a Process Manager (m/f/d) at one of our locations in Hamburg, Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt, Leipzig or Stuttgart. You will play a central role in our continued growth. One of your first projects will be to support the introduction of ServiceNow as one of our central tools for optimising our service processes.
You can count on us for
- Work happy: 30 days holiday, hybrid work approach, sports offers, bike leasing and company events
- Individual training and annual development meetings to help you shape your career
- An attractive working environment in our offices with height-adjustable desks, two monitors, free fruit and drinks, etc.
- Company pension scheme and opportunities for kindergarten and public transport subsidies.
We offer you even more! Discover all our benefits here .
What awaits you with us
- You are responsible for the company-wide recording, visualisation, documentation, analysis and optimisation of our processes.
- You develop ideas and solutions to digitalise and automate processes.
- Through your work, processes should be standardised, simplified and accelerated, e.g. ordering, HR, approval or IT processes.
- The creation of a digitalisation strategy for the processes with ServiceNow (SNOW) is also part of your tasks.
- You accompany the introduction of digital processes, e.g. the creation of process instructions and ensure that these are adhered to.
- Furthermore, you are an important interface between the departments involved in the process.
What sets you apart
- You have a degree in economics or technology or a similar qualification
- You score points with us with your relevant professional experience
- You have experience in the area of project and process management – preferably from a large company or corporate group
- You are characterised by your very analytical and structured way of working
- Your strong communication skills and your “get it done” mentality make it easy for you to drive processes forward
- BPMN certification and/or Service Now experience would be an advantage
- Good German and English skills round off your profile
Ready to help shape the digital future?
Then we look forward to receiving your application online via our website. If you have any questions, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at 📞 +49894423252777
You can find more information about our team here.