What we need you for and what you can expect from us
As a new team member in software development, you will support us at one of our locations in Hamburg, Berlin, Munich or Leipzig as Python Software Developer (m/f/d) in the realisation of new projects for our portfolio as well as in the further development of existing solutions. You will work on multi-layered development projects in a competent, dynamic team that relies on strong, collaborative teamwork with mutual support. Your task is to implement requirements defined by stakeholders and product owners in the backend for server applications. You will work intensively with our front-end development and technology from other areas (e.g. IT infrastructure) and identify technical challenges at an early stage.
The avodaq software stack is designed for stability and long-term development horizons and uses Django and Angular. Our tooling includes GitLab, Docker and Kubernetes for automated CI/CD pipelines. Our applications run on AWS, Azure, up to local virtualised servers in our network or in customer networks.
We have exciting tasks for you
- As a Python developer, you plan new solutions according to recognised best practices and focus on clean and maintainable code..
- Development is not just a solo gamebut requires forward planning and good communication with your team and the end users..
- You work independently within the framework of agile and classic project management methods.
- You work closely with the departments and realise in-house developments..
- You work on new as well as existing projects and bring in your experience. and bring in your experience.
What you bring with you
- You have completed an apprenticeship or a technical degree, e.g. (business) informatics, applied informatics, natural sciences.
- You have more than 3 years of professional experience inPython and server frameworks such as Django or FastAPI.
- You have already worked in interdisciplinary development teams and successfully applied agile methods..
- You are familiar with Git workflows.
- You have experience with the development and connection of RESTful APIs.
- The language in the software development team is English, however, our customers appreciate the contact in German, which is why good German and English skills in speech and writing should round off your profile.
- Experience in IoT or mobile apps (iOS/ Android/ watchOS/ Wear OS).
- Experienceen in infrastructure topics such as Docker and container orchestrators (Kubernetes) or automated deployment on distributed server systems in different clouds
What we offer you
- Individual training and internal know-how transfer, e.g. at our internal “avodaq Networkers” event
- Flexibility, open doors and flat hierarchies
A modern working environment with a feel-good factor (two monitors, height-adjustable desks, your own headset and MacBook), flat hierarchies and open communication
- Cross-functional teams and projects
- We also offer you home office options after Corona in the form of a hybrid model.
- Attractive remuneration package: unlimited employment contract, company pension scheme, travel allowance for public transport, company mobile phone (also for private use), nationwide sports offers via Qualitrain, bike leasing, possibility for kindergarten allowance & employee discounts, 30 days’ holiday and much more – you can find all our benefits here. Here you will find all our benefits.