What we need you for
We are a fast-growing IT company with short decision-making processes, a hybrid work approach and a corporate culture in which mutual respect comes first.
Become part of our team and shape the digital future of our customers together with our 300 dedicated employees worldwide. With a future-proof IT infrastructure, customised software solutions and consulting on topics such as new work, security and connectivity, we create real added value.
For one of our locations in Munich or Frankfurt, we are looking for you as Sales Assistant / Junior Bid Manager (m/f/d) for our Presales Team as soon as possible. As a presales team, we are responsible, among other things, for the structured preparation of bids in solution sales and take care of avodaq’s technological focal points.
You can count on us for
- Work happy: 30 days holiday, hybrid work approach, sports offers, bike leasing and company events
- Individual training and annual development meetings to help you shape your career
- An attractive working environment in our offices with height-adjustable desks, two monitors, free fruit and drinks, etc.
- Company pension scheme and opportunities for kindergarten and public transport subsidies.
We offer you even more! Discover all our benefits here.
What awaits you with us
You will work closely with our experienced Bid Managers (m/f/d) and support them in all phases of bid preparation. The goal is for you to get to know all aspects of bid management, continuously take on more responsibility and develop into a bid manager (m/f/d) in the medium term.
- It is part of your job to gather information and conduct research.
- Processing bid forms is also part of your job description
- In the course of your tasks, you will coordinate closely with internal stakeholders (e.g. Sales, Finance, Project Management).
- You will track deadlines and make sure that we meet them.
- In the medium term, as Bid Manager (m/f/d), you will independently coordinate and prepare bids.
What sets you apart
- You have completed training or studies in a business or technical field.
- If you have previous experience in topics such as bid management, presales or sales, this is an advantage. But even without relevant previous experience, we look forward to receiving your application.
- You are a strong communicator and enjoy approaching others.
- A structured way of working, the ability to prioritise and reliability are a matter of course for you.
- You are proficient in the current MS Office products
- Good German language skills round off your profile
Ready to help shape the digital future?
Then we look forward to receiving your application online via our website. If you have any questions, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at 📞 +49894423252777.
You can find more information about our team here.