What we need you for and what you can expect from us
As a new team member in software development you will support us as a Senior Full Stack Developer (m/f/d) one of our locations in Hamburg, Berlin or Munich in the realisation of new projects for our portfolio as well as in the further development of existing solutions. You will work on multi-layered development projects in an innovative, ambitious team that relies on strong, collaborative teamwork with mutual support. In our eyes, good software solutions are best realised in a team.
Theavodaqsoftware stack is designed for stability and long-term development horizons and uses Django and Angular. OurToolingincludes for automated CI/CD pipelines GitLab, Docker andKubernetes. Our applications run both in the public clouds at AWS and Azure, up to local, virtualised servers in our network or in customer networks. You like to work with agile project management methods as much as we do, but also with clearly described assignments that arise with classic project management methods? Then you’ve come to the right place.
We have exciting tasks for you
- With us, you are responsible for the implementation of requirements defined by stakeholders and product owners, both in the backend for server applications and in the form of appealing frontends.
- You maintain an intensive cooperation with our software consulting team, which supports the operation as a DevOps team, as well as other technical areas (e.g. IT infrastructure).
- You identify technical challenges at an early stage and plan new solutions according to recognised best practices based on clean and maintainable code.
- With your experience, you moderate decisions on architecture issues and actively share your knowledge in the team.
- Close cooperation with the specialist departments and realisation of in-house developments as well as support in the development of new products are also part of your tasks.
- You work on both new and existing projects and use your experience to bring about sustainable technical improvements.
What you bring with you
- Vocational training or a technical degree, e.g. (business) informatics, applied informatics, natural sciences
- More than 5 years of professional experience inPython and server frameworks such as Django or FastAPI
- Collaboration in interdisciplinary development teams and successful application of agile methods
- Familiarity with Git workflows
- Experience in infrastructure topics such as Docker and container orchestrators (Kubernetes) or automated deployment to distributed server systems in different clouds
- The language in the software development team is English, however, appreciateour customersGerman, which is why good written and spoken German and English skills should round off your profile.
- Experience in the development of IoT use cases or mobile apps (iOS/ Android/ watchOS/ Wear OS)
- Experience with SDK for development of enterprise applications such as ExtJs
- Experience with mono-repo architectures in the frontend with different deployment goals at the same time
- Experience with modern deployment strategies and extended release management (e.g. Green/Blue and feature deployments)
What we offer you
- Individual training and internal know-how transfer, e.g. at our internal “avodaq Networkers” event
- Flexibility, open doors and flat hierarchies
A modern working environment with a feel-good factor (two screens, height-adjustable desks, your own headset and MacBook), flat hierarchies and open communication
- Cross-functional teams and projects
- We also offer you home office options after Corona in the form of a hybrid model.
- Attractive remuneration package: permanent employment contract, company pension scheme, travel allowance for public transport, company mobile phone (also for private use), nationwide sports offers via Qualitrain, bike leasing, possibility for kindergarten allowance & employee discounts, 30 days’ holiday – you will find all our benefits here. Here you will find all our benefits.