What we need you for
We are a fast-growing IT company with short decision-making processes, a hybrid work approach and a corporate culture in which mutual respect comes first.
Become part of our team and shape the digital future of our customers together with our 300 dedicated employees worldwide. With a future-proof IT infrastructure, customised software solutions and consulting on topics such as new work, security and connectivity, we create real added value.
We want to continue to grow, so we are looking for reinforcement for our Collaboration Team nationwide in Hamburg, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Cologne, Leipzig or Stuttgart. You will support our large and medium-sized customers from the avodaq location or home office and provide 2nd/3rd level support in the area of Cisco Unified Communications & Collaboration (UCC).
You can count on us for
- Work happy: 30 days holiday, hybrid work approach, sports offers, bike leasing and company events
- Individual training and annual development meetings to help you shape your career
- An attractive working environment in our offices with height-adjustable desks, two monitors, free fruit and drinks, etc.
- Company pension scheme and opportunities for kindergarten and public transport subsidies
We offer you even more! Discover all our benefits here.
What awaits you with us
- You support our customers by the qualified acceptance and processing of their fault and support requests via video for all technology fields in the area of Cisco Collaboration, video and 3rd party technologies.
- You take over the technical responsibility for Managed Service customers and work together with colleagues, Cisco TAC and other manufacturers
- Furthermore, you accompany LifeCycle projects, ensure customer satisfaction and take responsibility for the compliance with SLAs.
- At senior level, you will take on a specialist/technical lead role for a relevant technology field or product.
- There is usually no need to travel to customers, as our service support takes place exclusively via WebEx, video or phone calls.
What sets you apart
- You have completed a degree or training, ideally in the IT environment (e.g. in the field of IT, system administration or comparable).
- You have relevant experience in troubleshooting collaboration and video environments from Cisco Systems. Alternatively, you have other IT experience and are highly motivated to familiarise yourself with Cisco technology.
- You find innovative technologies exciting and are characterised by a high degree of service and customer orientation.
- Good German and English skills (level B2) round off your profile
Ready to help shape the digital future?
Then we look forward to receiving your application online via our website. If you have any questions, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at ☎ +49894423252777.
You can find more information about our team here.