What we need you for
We are a fast-growing IT company with short decision-making processes, a hybrid work approach and a corporate culture in which mutual appreciation comes first.
Become part of our team and shape the digital future of our customers together with our 300 dedicated employees worldwide. With a future-proof IT infrastructure, customised software solutions and consulting on topics such as new work, security and connectivity, we create real added value.
For one of our locations in Munich, Berlin, Leipzig or Stuttgart we are looking for you as (Senior) IT Consultant (m/f/d) WLAN for our Advanced Solutions team. Here you will support the implementation of sophisticated WLAN solutions.
You can count on us for
- Work happy: 30 days holiday, hybrid work approach, sports offers, bike leasing and company events
- Individual training and annual development meetings to help you shape your career
- An attractive working environment in our offices with height-adjustable desks, two monitors, free fruit and drinks, etc.
- Company pension scheme and opportunities for kindergarten and public transport subsidies
We offer you even more! Discover all our benefits here.
What awaits you with us
- You analyse customer needs and requirements and derive customised solution concepts
- You advise our customers on suitable WLAN solutions with your expertise
- You design and develop technical concepts, implement them and are active in a technologically demanding environment.
- Part of your job is to create documentation
- You will work independently on new topics and technologies and further develop the portfolio in the WLAN environment.
- You will be responsible for the continuous, technological and methodical development in the area of wireless mobility (WLAN).
- The administration and configuration of the WLAN environment is also part of your tasks
- You will also be responsible for troubleshooting and problem analysis in the WLAN environment, including RF (Radio Frequency).
What sets you apart
- You have completed vocational training (e.g. as an IT specialist / IT systems electronics technician) or a technical degree or university degree and have several years of relevant professional experience.
- You have sound experience with Cisco Prime, Cisco ISE, illumination tools as well as the design, construction and operation of complex WLAN infrastructures with cloud control based on Cisco Systems solutions, as well as experience in troubleshooting borderless network environments.
- You have good knowledge of the current and future WLAN standards on the market, the technical monitoring and the possible applications and very good knowledge of the analysis and the applications used over WLAN
- You have an understanding of technological platforms such as WLAN controllers, access points, wireless endpoints and specific requirements for the radio field.
- Experience with WLAN availability and redundancy as well as WiFi 6, Guest Access and Location Based Services and the manufacturer certifications in the WLAN environment are a plus
- Flexibility, willingness to travel and independent work are a matter of course for you
- You have very good German and good English skills
Ready to help shape the digital future?
Then we look forward to receiving your application online via our website. If you have any questions, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at ☎ +49894423252777. You
can find more information about our team here.