What we need you for
As a (Senior) IT Service Consultant “Cisco Systems – Enterprise Network” (m/f/d) you will look after large and medium-sized customers and provide 2nd & 3rd level support in the area of Cisco Enterprise Network. You will work closely with customers, manufacturers and colleagues at avodaq AG. You have a passion for modern and hybrid infrastructures in large environments. You enjoy innovative and new technologies and are familiar with SD network infrastructures in the area of LAN, WAN, W-LAN and DC.
We offer you the security of an owner-managed and growth-oriented company with long-term prospects. We value your performance, guarantee you work in an agile company, flexibility at work, nice colleagues and a great corporate culture and that you can make a difference here. In addition to well-known customers and challenging projects, you have the opportunity to determine your own career path through commitment and good ideas in an established, dynamic and innovative company. New technologies – diverse project fields – in the most varied areas and in the most diverse industries. Do you find all this exciting? Then you’ve come to the right place.
You can count on us for
- Individual training, certification and internal know-how transfer, e.g. at our internal “avodaq Networkers” event
- Flexibility, open doors and flat hierarchies
- Work happy: we want your best! With us, you can develop your potential to the full – and you can expect a culture in which mutual appreciation is paramount and a team that celebrates all of this. Join in with table football duels, a cosy after-work beer or the annual “all avodaq day” get-together.
- A modern working environment with a feel-good factor
- We also offer you home office options after Corona in the form of a hybrid model
- Attractive remuneration package: permanent employment contract, company pension scheme, travel allowance for public transport, nationwide sports offers, bike leasing, possibility for kindergarten allowance & employee discounts
- Daily fresh fruit and drinks in the office
What awaits you with us
- You support our customers through the qualified acceptance and processing of their fault and support requests at 2nd/3rd level for all technology fields in the area of Cisco Enterprise Networks.
- You assume technical responsibility for managed service customers, monitor their (SD) infrastructures and work together with your colleagues, Cisco TAC and other manufacturers in the process
- You accompany LifeCycle projects and ensure customer satisfaction
- You expand your knowledge on a daily basis and develop creative approaches to solutions
- You take responsibility for the compliance with SLAs and the documentation of your customers
- You actively shape the cooperation with our customers and identify optimisation potentials in the customer environments
- You participate in internal workshops and projects and actively contribute to our continuous further development
What sets you apart
- You have a successfully completed degree or training in the IT environment
- You have about 3-5 years of practical work experience
- You also have experience in the operation and troubleshooting of enterprise network environments.
- Contact with the manufacturer Cisco Systems and a CCNA certification are desirable.
- You have good analytical skills and enthusiasm for innovative technologies
- You have a high degree of service and customer orientation and show commitment and initiative
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills round off your profile