What we need you for
As a (Senior) IT Service Consultant “Cisco Systems – Security” (m/f/d) you will look after large and medium-sized customers and provide 2nd & 3rd level support in the area of Cisco Security. You will work closely with customers, manufacturers and colleagues at avodaq AG. You have a passion for modern and hybrid infrastructures in large environments. Innovative and new technologies are fun for you. You are familiar with security concepts in modern IT infrastructures. Security is not just a marketing term for you.
We offer you the security of an owner-managed and growth-oriented company with long-term prospects. We value your performance, guarantee you work in an agile company, flexibility at work, nice colleagues and a great corporate culture and that you can make a difference here. In addition to well-known customers and challenging projects, you have the opportunity to determine your own career path through commitment and good ideas in an established, dynamic and innovative company. New technologies – diverse project fields – in the most varied areas and in the most diverse industries. Do you find all this exciting? Then you’ve come to the right place.
You can count on us for
- Individual training, certification and internal know-how transfer, e.g. at our internal “avodaq Networkers” event
- Flexibility, open doors and flat hierarchies
- Work happy: we want your best! With us, you can develop your potential to the full – and you can expect a culture in which mutual appreciation is paramount and a team that celebrates all of this. Join in with table football duels, a cosy after-work beer or the annual “all avodaq day” get-together.
- A modern working environment with a feel-good factor
- We also offer you home office options after Corona in the form of a hybrid model
- Attractive remuneration package: permanent employment contract, company pension scheme, travel allowance for public transport, nationwide sports offers, bike leasing, possibility for kindergarten allowance & employee discounts
- Daily fresh fruit and drinks in the office
What awaits you with us
- You support our customers through the qualified acceptance and processing of their fault and support requests at 2nd/3rd level for all technology fields in the area of Cisco Security.
- You take technical responsibility for Managed Service customers and work together with your colleagues, Cisco TAC and other manufacturers.
- You accompany LifeCycle projects and ensure customer satisfaction
- You expand your knowledge on a daily basis and develop creative approaches to solutions
- You take responsibility for the compliance with SLAs and the documentation of your customers
- You actively shape the cooperation with our customers and identify optimisation potentials in the customer environments
- You participate in internal workshops and projects and actively contribute to our continuous further development
- You support the development and introduction of new service products in the security environment
What sets you apart
- You have a successfully completed degree or training in the IT environment
- You have about 3-5 years of practical work experience
- You also have experience in the operation and troubleshooting of security environments (Cisco, Fortinet, Checkpoint, PaloAlto).
- Contact points with the manufacturer Cisco Systems and a CCNA or CBROPS certification are desirable
- You have good analytical skills and enthusiasm for innovative technologies
- You have a high degree of service and customer orientation and show commitment and initiative
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills round off your profile