What we need you for
We are a fast-growing IT company with short decision-making processes, a hybrid work approach and a corporate culture in which mutual respect comes first.
Become part of our team and shape the digital future of our customers together with our 300 dedicated employees worldwide. With a future-proof IT infrastructure, customised software solutions and consulting on topics such as new work, security and connectivity, we create real added value.
For one of our locations in Hamburg, Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt, Leipzig or Stuttgart we are looking for you as (Senior) IT Service Consultant (f/m/d) Cisco Systems – Security for our Service Team. Here you will support large and medium-sized customers and provide 2nd & 3rd level support in the area of Cisco Security. You will work closely with customers, manufacturers and colleagues at avodaq AG.
You can count on us for
- Work happy: 30 days holiday, hybrid work approach, sports offers, bike leasing and company events
- Individual training and annual development meetings to help you shape your career
- An attractive working environment in our offices with height-adjustable desks, two monitors, free fruit and drinks, etc.
- Company pension scheme and opportunities for kindergarten and public transport subsidies
We offer you even more! Discover all our benefits here.
What awaits you with us
- You support our customers through the qualified acceptance and processing of their fault and support requests at 2nd/3rd level for all technology fields in the area of Cisco Security.
- You take technical responsibility for Managed Service customers and work together with your colleagues, Cisco TAC and other manufacturers.
- The monitoring of LifeCycle projects and ensuring customer satisfaction is also in your area of responsibility.
- You expand your knowledge on a daily basis and develop creative approaches to solutions
- You take responsibility for the compliance with SLAs and the documentation of your customers
- You actively shape the cooperation with our customers and recognise optimisation potentials in the customer environments
- You participate in internal workshops and projects and actively contribute to our continuous further development
- You support the development and introduction of new service products in the security environment.
What sets you apart
- You have successfully completed your studies or training in the IT environment and have approx. 3-5 years of practical work experience.
- You also have experience in the operation and troubleshooting of security environments (Cisco, Fortinet, Checkpoint, PaloAlto).
- Contact with the manufacturer Cisco Systems and a CCNA or CBROPS certification are desirable.
- You have good analytical skills and enthusiasm for innovative technologies
- A high degree of service and customer orientation, commitment and initiative round off your profile
- You have a very good command of German and English
Ready to help shape the digital future?
Then we look forward to receiving your application online via our website. If you have any questions, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at ☎ +49894423252777.
You can find more information about our team here. #LI-MK1