What we need you for and what you can expect from us
As a (Senior) IT Consultant with a focus on Collaboration (m/f/d) at avodaq AG, you will provide service to our large and medium-sized customers from the avodaq location or home office via video or telephone and provide 2nd/3rd level support in the area of Cisco Unified Communications & Collaboration (UCC). You will work closely with your colleagues, manufacturers and our customers. This position does not involve any travel to customers, as our service support takes place exclusively via video or telephone.
We want to continue to grow, which is why we are looking for numerous permanent reinforcements for our Collaboration Team nationwide inHamburg, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Cologne, Leipzig or Stuttgart.
At avodaq AG, we offer you the security of an owner-managed and growth-oriented company with long-term prospects and the chance to help shape your technical career with us. Do you enjoy tackling problems and solving them independently or, for example, working together with colleagues in a task force to find a solution to a major problem? Then you’ve come to the right place!
We have exciting tasks for you
- You will support our customers by taking and processing their fault and support requests via video or telephone from the avodaq location or home office at 2nd/3rd level for all technology fields in the area of Cisco Collaboration & Video (UCC).
- From senior level onwards, you will take on a specialist/technical lead role for a relevant technology field or product.
- You take technical responsibility for Managed Service customers and work with your colleagues, Cisco TAC and other manufacturers.
- You support LifeCycle projects and ensure customer satisfaction.
- You also develop creative solutions and expand your knowledge on a daily basis.
- You take responsibility for the compliance with SLAs and the documentation of your customers.
- You participate in internal workshops and projects and actively contribute to our continuous development – we give you the opportunity to participate in development programmes of the manufacturers, e.g. CISCO EFT.
What you bring with you
- You have a degree or training, ideally in the IT environment.
- You have relevant experience in troubleshooting collaboration and video environments from Cisco Systems.
- You find innovative technologies exciting and are characterised by a high degree of service and customer orientation.
- Good written and spoken German and English (level B2)
What we offer you
- Work happy: 30 days’ holiday, hybrid work, sporting activities and employee events.
- Individual further training (certifications in the Cisco environment) and internal know-how transfer, e.g. at our internal “avodaq Networkers” event
- A modern working environment with a feel-good factor (two monitors, height-adjustable desks, own headset and laptop), flat hierarchies and open communication
- Cross-functional teams and projects
- Company pension scheme
- Kindergarten allowance
Would you like to find out more? Then take a look at our Career page.