What we need you for
We are a fast-growing IT company with short decision-making processes, a hybrid work approach and a corporate culture where mutual appreciation is paramount. Become part of our team and shape the digital future of our customers with our 300 dedicated employees worldwide. With a future-proof IT infrastructure, customised software solutions and consulting on topics such as new work, security and connectivity, we create real added value.
In order to master and drive our continued growth, we are looking for a Senior Manager for the Service division for one of our locations in Hamburg, Munich, Berlin or Frankfurt am Main as soon as possible. The Service division is our central unit for the operation of our customer environments. The portfolio includes managed services and 3rd level support in our technology fields of infrastructure, security and collaboration. The avodaq Service Centre with its partners is the central support unit, which is divided into two departments. Two managers head these departments and report to you. You will be responsible for the technical and disciplinary management of the entire service area across several locations and teams and will be the central contact person both internally and externally. Your focus is on the further development of the Managed Service area for future-proof IT infrastructures. You are part of the board of directors and actively shape avodaq’s strategy.
You can count on us for
- Work happy: 30 days holiday, hybrid work approach, sports offers, bike leasing and company events
- Individual training and annual development meetings to help you shape your career
- An attractive working environment in our offices with height-adjustable desks, two monitors, free fruit and drinks, etc.
- Company pension scheme and opportunities for kindergarten and public transport subsidies.
We offer you even more! Discover all our benefits here.
What awaits you with us
- You will be responsible for the technical and disciplinary management of the Service department across several locations, teams and architectures (approx. 40 employees).
- You are responsible for the development and implementation of the service strategies, with the perspective of further developing the service area.
- You will also ensure the efficient use of resources and support the sales and project management departments.
- You ensure customer satisfaction together with the respective Service Delivery Managers
- You will act as a representative of Managed Services to vendors and within avodaq.
- You are responsible for deriving and setting goals for your employees and tracking them accordingly
- You are responsible for achieving the required qualifications and certifications in close cooperation with your managers, thus ensuring that your employees are appropriately qualified and that the partner status is further expanded and strengthened.
What sets you apart
- You have a degree in economics or technical studies; alternatively, you have a comparable education with relevant experience
- You have many years of experience in the IT service business, including several years in the management of employees
- You have experience in managing and developing a business unit, have a feel for new trends and are characterised by entrepreneurial thinking
- You have experience in managing department and team leaders.
- You convince with your communication skills and sociability, as a basis for building long-term customer relationships at C-level as well as for creating a uniform team spirit.
- You enjoy defining tasks, responsibilities and processes and creating a positive working environment, for which you can also win over new employees.
- You have a strong goal orientation and are able to work under pressure and with a high level of commitment.
- A good command of German and English rounds off your profile
Ready to help shape the digital future?
Then we look forward to receiving your application online via our website. If you have any questions, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at 📞 +49894423252777
You can find more information about our team here.