What we need you for
We are a fast-growing IT company with short decision-making processes, a hybrid work approach and a corporate culture where mutual appreciation is paramount. Become part of our team and shape the digital future of our customers together with our 300 dedicated employees worldwide. With a future-proof IT infrastructure, customised software solutions and consulting on topics such as new work, security and connectivity, we create real added value.
For one of our locations in Berlin, Hamburg, Munich or Leipzig , we are looking for you as Senior Product Owner (m/f/d) in the area of Software Innovations. You will work on multi-layered software developments in a competent, dynamic team that relies on strong, collaborative teamwork with mutual support. Your work is equally divided between the improvement and development of new services in the area of internal process automation as well as external, strategic customer projects and own product developments.
At the centre of your product-related decisions are always the users and our software stack, which is designed for long-term development horizons and is based on Docker, Python and the web frameworks Django in the backend and Angular in the frontend. Our tooling includes GitLab, Docker and Kubernetes for automated CI/CD pipelines. You can find more information here: https://www.avodaq.com/de/leistungen/software-innovations/
You can count on us for
- Work happy: 30 days holiday, hybrid work approach, sports offers, bike leasing and company events
- Individual training and annual development meetings to help you shape your career
- An attractive working environment in our offices with height-adjustable desks, two monitors, free fruit and drinks, etc.
- Company pension scheme and opportunities for kindergarten and public transport subsidies
We offer you even more! Discover all our benefits here.
What awaits you with us
- You are responsible for the stakeholder and roadmap management of your solutions as well as for the corresponding epics.
- You liaise closely with end-users to understand their needs and align their requirements with our business objectives.
- Together with the development teams and the users, you are responsible for the realisation of new features and determine roadmaps, as well as the successful adaptation and introduction of the solutions.
- You create the corresponding issues (developer tickets) and accept them after realisation by the team – including end-user acceptance.
- You are also responsible for the success of the product, including convincing all stakeholders about the products.
- You are allowed to actively and passionately participate in order to inspire your team and the stakeholders for your proposals.
- You document the developed solutions and can present them confidently
What sets you apart
- You have a business or technical degree, e.g. business administration or (business) informatics – or a comparable education – ideally with reference to software development / IT services / IT infrastructure.
- You have several years of professional experience in a comparable position (e.g. product owner, IT project manager, senior developer, etc.)
- You have already worked in interdisciplinary development teams and applied agile methods – ideally Scrum and Kanban.
- Technical skills in software development or IT operations (e.g. knowledge of programming languages or ITIL certification) are advantageous.
- You bring impulses and ideas for the continuous improvement of our processes and methods
- Very good German and good English skills round off your profile
Ready to help shape the digital future?
Then we look forward to receiving your application online via our website. If you have any questions, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at ☎ +49894423252777
.You can find more information about our team here.