What we need you for and what you can expect from us
Do you have the gift of finding talent and want to use your skills in a profitable and forward-looking way? Then apply to avodaq! We are a fast-growing IT company that places great value on corporate culture / togetherness. You are part of a 9-person HR team with HR Developers, HR Operations and Recruiters. Together with your Team Lead and the specialist departments, you will use your know-how and intuition to ensure that avodaq grows healthily and finds the people it needs.
We are looking for you as Talent Acquisition Partner / Recruiter (m/f/d) for our team in Hamburg in full-time.
We have exciting tasks for you
- You take on the independent implementation of the entire recruiting process for specialists and managers.
- You work independently and at the same time you are part of a creative team that supports each other and together develops the Candidate experience on an ongoing basis.
- Skillfully you identify you suitable formats and channels for the successful filling of vacant positions and are not afraid, and are not afraid to explore new avenues to attract applicants.
- Creative HR projects, especially in the area of Employer branding, are also part of your remit. Together with Marketing, you will further develop the employer brand and implement innovative and targeted measures to recruit staff.
- You can actively and passionately contribute – your know-how and your opinion are in demand.
What you bring with you
- You have first professional experience in recruiting.
- You have a good feeling for people.
- You find technical topics exciting and enjoy getting to grips with complex structures and the needs of teams.
- Enthusiasm for new Recruiting and personnel marketingnsets and channels, as well as their implementation and further development
- You like to work independently, are organised and have good communication skills.
- Very good German and good written and spoken English.
What we offer you
- Whererk happy30 days’ holiday, hybrid work, sports and staff events
- Individual further training and internalnow-how transfer
- A modern working environment, flat hierarchies and open communication
- Cross-functional teams and projects
- Company pension scheme
- Kindergarten allowance and much more