What we need you for
As Team Lead (m/f/d) Software Development – Frontend you will support your team at one of our locations in Hamburg, Munich or Berlin. Your focus is on mentoring and disciplinary leadership of your team. Together with your team, you will actively work on our internal and external projects and take over technological decisions. Together with the other Team Leads, you will drive the further development of our stack and support the Manager Software Development.
The avodaq software stack is designed for stability and long-term development horizons and uses Django and Angular. Our tooling includes for automated CI/CD pipelines based on GitLab as well as Docker and Kubernetes. Our applications run primarily on Azure, secondarily on AWS, up to local virtualised servers in our network or in customer networks – here you can find more info.
You can count on us for
- Work happy: 30 days’ holiday, hybrid work, sporting activities and employee events.
- Individual training and internal know-how transfer, e.g. at our internal “avodaq Networkers” event
- Flexibility, open doors and flat hierarchies
- A modern working environment with a feel-good factor
- Attractive remuneration package: permanent employment contract, company pension scheme, travel allowance for public transport, company car and bike leasing & employee discounts
What awaits you with us
- With your experience, you are a top performer in the team and take responsibility for technically demanding tasks that you implement together with the team.
- You are significantly responsible for process and technology development in the area of frontend development. You constantly develop our standards further.
- With your experience, you support your team significantly in decisions on architecture issues and actively share your knowledge in the team.
- You maintain intensive cooperation with the other teams in software development and with our software consulting team, which supports the operation as a DevOps team, as well as other technical areas (e.g. IT infrastructure).
- You take over new topics from the manager and plan their implementation with the other team leads and the product owners. At the same time, you represent your team in front of the manager and the other teams in the department.
What sets you apart
- UI/UX experience and knowledge in current trends in user guidance.
- Collaboration in interdisciplinary development teams and successful application of agile methods.
- Ideally, you have already gained initial experience as a technical and/or disciplinary manager.
- You are willing to take responsibility for your team colleagues beyond your technical area.
- The language in the software development team is English, but our customers appreciate dealing in German, which is why good German and English skills, both written and spoken, should round off your profile. #LI-NM1