What we need you for
As Team Leader IT Security Services (m/f/d), you and your team will be the service contact for this technology at one of our locations in Hamburg, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Cologne, Leipzig or Stuttgart. In addition to your technical role, your focus will be on mentoring and leading your team as well as collaborating with the other Team Leads. You will drive process optimisation in the ASC (= “avodaq Service Center”) within this technology and support the Manager Infrastructure Services.
At avodaq AG, we offer you the security of an owner-managed and growth-oriented company with long-term prospects and the chance to help shape your technical career with us as a team leader. New technologies – diverse project fields – in the most varied areas and in the most diverse industries. Do you find all this exciting? Then you’ve come to the right place.
You can count on us for
- Individual training and internal know-how transfer, e.g. at our internal “avodaq Networkers” event
- Flexibility, open doors and flat hierarchies
- Work happy: we want your best! With us you can develop your potential to the full – you can expect a culture in which mutual appreciation is paramount and a team that celebrates all of this in a fitting manner.
- A modern working environment with a feel-good factor
- We also offer home office options after Corona in the form of a hybrid model.
- Attractive remuneration package: permanent employment contract, company pension scheme, travel allowance for public transport, company mobile phone (also for private use), nationwide sports offers via Qualitrain, bike leasing, possibility for kindergarten allowance & employee discounts, 30 days’ holiday and much more – you can find more benefits here #LI-MK1. Here you will find further benefits.
What awaits you with us
- You are responsible for the Security Services team as a manager and mentor. You provide regular feedback, conduct appraisal interviews and take care of the qualifications and further development of your team.
- Together with your team, you support our customers through the qualified acceptance and processing of their fault and support requests at 2nd/3rd level for all technology fields in the area of Cisco Security. Together you will take on the technical responsibility for Managed Service customers, working together with your team, Cisco TAC and other manufacturers.
- You are responsible for process and technology development in the area of Security Services. In addition, you support your team in the development and introduction of new service products.
- You define standards and ensure effective knowledge management.
- You work closely with the other Team Leads in the Services area.
- As a team, you will support LifeCycle projects and ensure customer satisfaction.
- You will also be responsible for ensuring that SLAs are adhered to.
- You actively shape the cooperation with our customers, recognise optimisation potentials and develop creative solutions
- Your tasks include ensuring resource plans for manufacturer certifications
What sets you apart
- You have completed training as an IT specialist for system integration, IT system administrator or a comparable degree.
- You have in-depth experience with network security, ideally in the Cisco area
- A CCNP certification and ITIL Foundation know-how are part of your profile.
- Commitment and initiative are a matter of course for you
- You have a structured, customer- and goal-oriented way of working
- You are willing to take on responsibility for your team colleagues beyond your technical area
- Good communication skills and a confident manner are a matter of course for you
- You have a very good command of German and English #LI-NM1