What we need you for
We are a fast-growing IT company with short decision-making processes, a hybrid work approach and a corporate culture that puts mutual respect first.
Become part of our team and shape the digital future of our customers with our 300 dedicated employees worldwide. With a future-proof IT infrastructure, customised software solutions and consulting on topics such as new work, security and connectivity, we create real added value.
As of 01.04.2023, we are looking for new trainees throughout Germany to further develop their sales passion and expertise. In our six-month training programme, you will receive in-depth training in the areas of Sales & Inside Sales. In the first three-month phase, you will acquire important theoretical knowledge at our headquarters in Hamburg.
You come from another city? That doesn’t matter, we’ll provide you with accommodation. During the subsequent three-month practical phase at a location of your choice in Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Frankfurt, Stuttgart or Leipzig, you will be prepared for your future role in Sales or Inside Sales.
We open the door to an exciting and varied start to a successful career at avodaq AG with the prospect of being taken on after the trainee programme.
You can count on us for
- Work happy: 30 days holiday, hybrid work approach, sports offers, bike leasing and company events
- Individual training and annual development meetings to help you shape your career
- An attractive working environment in our offices with height-adjustable desks, two monitors, free fruit and drinks, etc.
- Company pension scheme and opportunities for kindergarten and public transport allowance
- During your trainee period, we will provide you with an experienced mentor at your side.
We offer you even more! Discover all our benefits here.
What awaits you with us
- You will get to know our Sales & Inside Sales departments and their working methods in detail.
- You will also get a good insight into our technology fields (e.g. Cisco Systems products).
- Part of your tasks will be the close cooperation with customers, manufacturers and internal colleagues.
- You will work on various projects in the area of Sales & Inside Sales
- You will build up a company-wide network
What sets you apart
- You have a degree or training in a business or technical field
- You already have basic knowledge in the fields of sales, inside sales or comparable and have an affinity for technology
- You like to communicate technological topics in a simple and understandable way
- Customer and service orientation as well as strong communication skills are a matter of course for you
- You enjoy working in a team and are characterised by your own initiative
- Very good German and English skills, flexibility and willingness to travel round off your profile
Ready to help shape the digital future?
Then we look forward to receiving your application online via our website. If you have any questions, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at ☎ +49894423252777.