What we need you for
We are an IT service provider with a passion for our work and pursue the goal every day of providing our customers with comprehensive and energetic support on their way to success. You will support our advisory team in this process in order to advise our customers in a solution-oriented and forward-looking manner. We are looking for you to strengthen our team at one of our locations in Hamburg, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Cologne, Leipzig orStuttgart as a Business Development student trainee (m/f/d).
The Advisory Team supports our clients in their digitisation strategy and advises them on the introduction and selection of new technologies. The aim is to provide our customers with strategic advice and support for their projects. We are a fast-growing IT company with short decision-making processes, flat hierarchies and the opportunity to get involved. Whether you are a career changer or have already gained some experience, we look forward to getting to know you!
You can count on us for
- Work happy: Hybrid work, sports offers (including Qualitrain), public transport allowance, employee events and maximum flexibility alongside your studies (e.g. through home office or postponement of your working days).
- Possibility of being taken on after your studies with long-term development prospects
- Individual training and internal know-how transfer
- A modern working environment (two monitors, height-adjustable desks, your own headset and laptop), flat hierarchies and open communication
What awaits you with us
- Active participation in the entire process of holistic consulting with a focus on collaboration
- You support the coordination of appointments as well as the preparation and follow-up of customer appointments
- Revision and adaptation of documents and presentations
- Participation in various consulting and implementation projects
- Carrying out customer analyses and evaluations
- Contributing your own ideas throughout the process
What sets you apart
- You are a registered student (m/f/d), ideally you still have at least 2 semesters ahead of you
- You like to work in holistic consulting and the introduction of new technologies
- You actively contribute to joint discussions in a goal-oriented manner
- You like to communicate with other people & have a direct customer focus
- Confidence in using MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)