What we need you for
We are a growing IT company with short decision-making processes, a hybrid work approach and a corporate culture where quality, performance and mutual appreciation are paramount.
Become part of our team and shape the digital future of our customers together with around 300 dedicated employees worldwide. We provide them with comprehensive advice and deliver future-proof IT infrastructures as well as customised software solutions to digitise their business processes.
As an Account Developer (m/f/d) at one of our locations in Hamburg, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Leipzig, Stuttgart or Cologne, you will be the convincing representative of the company and focus on the acquisition of new business relationships.
You can count on us for
- 30 days' holiday, hybrid work concept, sports offers, bike leasing and company events
- Individual training and annual development meetings to shape your career
- An attractive working environment in our offices with height-adjustable desks, two monitors, free fruit and drinks, etc.
- Company pension scheme and opportunities for kindergarten and public transport subsidies.
We offer you even more! Discover all our benefits here.
What awaits you with us
- You are curious and have the confidence to acquire new and interesting contacts and to inspire them with our ideas.
- You like to conduct goal-oriented conversations and want to further develop your skills
- You want to build real relationship management with customers and manufacturers and constantly develop your skills further
- You listen to your customers and partners and understand their needs more and more. You listen to them and come up with solutions that bring them real added value. You know how to inspire them and convince them of you and us.
- You learn and understand the content, conditions and industry standards of offers and standard contracts.
- You take responsibility for the success of your customers and partners
What sets you apart
- A completed degree or comparable high-quality training
- Great interest in selling complex IT solutions
- Team player, strong internal and external communication skills
- Flexibility and agility
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Passion for sales
Ready to help shape the digital future?
Then we look forward to receiving your application online via our website. If you have any questions, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at 📞 4989442 3252777.
You can find more information about our team here.