What we need you for
We are a growing IT company with short decision-making processes, a hybrid work approach and a corporate culture in which quality, performance and mutual appreciation come first.
Become part of our team and shape the digital future of our customers together with our 300 dedicated employees worldwide. We provide them with comprehensive advice and deliver future-proof IT infrastructures as well as customised software solutions to digitise their business processes.
As a Key Account Manager (m/f/d) for our locations in Hamburg, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Leipzig, Stuttgart or Cologne, you will be the convincing representative of the company and focus on developing long-term business relationships with customers and manufacturers. Thanks to your many years of experience in sales, you have mastered your craft and demonstrate competence and enthusiasm in a wide range of complex situations. Thanks to your extensive experience in relationship management with business partners, you are excellently networked.
You can count on us for
- 30 days’ holiday, hybrid work concept, sports offers, bike leasing and company events
- Individual training and annual development meetings to shape your career
- An attractive working environment in our offices with height-adjustable desks, two monitors, free fruit and drinks, etc.
- Company pension scheme and opportunities for kindergarten and public transport subsidies.
We offer you even more! Discover all our benefits here.
What awaits you with us
- You are interested in strategic challenges and can use your analytical skills to understand and develop your client’s strategy.
- You are very strong and experienced in relationship management with clients and vendors. You understand C-level communication
- You master complex situations together with your team, which you orchestrate and align with the client
- You penetrate your customer, know the complex buying centre and turn the relevant players into winners
- Your approach is very structured
- You are able to lead and manage teams
- You are curious and have the confidence to acquire new interesting contacts and to inspire them about us
- You like to hold conversations and lead meetings in a goal-oriented way
- You listen to your customers and partners and understand their needs. You listen to them and come up with solutions that bring them real added value. You know how to inspire them and convince them of you and us.
- You understand the content, conditions and industry standards of offers and standard contracts.
- You take responsibility for the success of your customers and partners
What sets you apart
- A university degree or comparable high-quality training
- Distinct experience in the sale of complex IT solutions, ideally manufacturer contacts with Cisco Systems or other world market leaders
- Skill and independence in price and contract negotiations
- Team player, strong internal and external communication skills
- Flexibility, agility and willingness to travel
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Passion for sales
If you are interested in public sector clients, then ideally you also bring the following with you:
- You know the processes involved in public procurement procedures
- You are well networked in your field
- You know the demand and the regulations of your clients
Ready to help shape the digital future?
Then we look forward to receiving your application online via our website. If you have any questions, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at 📞 4989442 3252777.
You can find more information about our team here.