What we need you for
We are a growing IT company with short decision-making processes, a hybrid work approach and a corporate culture that prioritises quality, performance and mutual appreciation.
Become part of our team and shape the digital future of our customers with around 300 dedicated employees worldwide. We provide them with comprehensive advice and deliver future-proof IT infrastructures and customised software solutions to digitalise their business processes.
We want to expand our sales team. That’s why we’re looking for you as an Account Manager (m/f/d) for one of our locations in Hamburg, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Leipzig, Stuttgart or Cologne. You are the convincing representative of the company and focus on building and expanding long-term business relationships. Thanks to your experience in sales, you are a master of your trade and demonstrate expertise and enthusiasm in a variety of situations. Thanks to your demeanour and engaging manner, you have a solid network that you are constantly expanding.
You can count on this with us
- 30 days holiday, hybrid work concept, sports offers, bike leasing and company events
- Individual training and annual development meetings to help you shape your career
- An attractive working environment in our offices with height-adjustable desks, two screens, free fruit and drinks, and much more
- Company pension scheme and opportunities for kindergarten and public transport subsidies
We offer you even more! Discover all our benefits here .
What you can expect from us
- You are strong in relationship management with customers and manufacturers
- You are curious and have the confidence to acquire new interesting contacts and get them excited about us
- You like to hold conversations and lead meetings in a goal-oriented manner
- You listen to your customers and partners and understand their needs. You respond to them and come up with solutions that bring them real added value. You know how to inspire them and convince them of you and us
- You understand the content, conditions and industry standards of offers and standard contracts
- You take responsibility for the success of your customers and partners
What sets you apart
- A degree or comparable high-quality training
- Sound experience in the sale of complex IT solutions, ideally manufacturer contacts with Cisco Systems or other global market leaders
- Skilled in price and contract negotiations
- Team player, strong internal and external communicator
- Flexibility, agility and willingness to travel
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Passion for sales
If you are interested in public sector clients, then ideally you also have the following skills
- You are familiar with the processes involved in public procurement procedures
- You are well networked in your field
- You know the demand and regulations of your customers
Ready to help shape the digital future?
Then we look forward to receiving your application online via our website. If you have any questions, please get in touch with our Talent Acquisition team at 📞 4989442 3252777.
You can find more information about our team here.