What we need you for
We are a growing IT company with short decision-making processes, a hybrid work approach and a corporate culture that prioritises quality, performance and mutual appreciation.
Become part of our team and shape the digital future of our customers with around 300 dedicated employees worldwide. With a future-proof IT infrastructure, customised software solutions and consulting on topics such as new work, security and connectivity, we create real added value.
We are looking for you as a (Senior) Frontend Developer (m/f/d) for our software development department at our locations inHamburg, Berlin or Munichas soon as possible. We develop our own products and support our customers with software projects in the form of automation and digitalisation solutions. Our development teams rely on strong team spirit and flat hierarchies.
You can count on this with us
- 30 days holiday, hybrid work concept, sports offers, bike leasing and company events
Individual training and annual development meetings to help you shape your career
An attractive working environment in our offices with height-adjustable desks, two screens, free fruit and drinks, and much more
Company pension scheme and opportunities for kindergarten and public transport subsidies
We offer you even more! Discover all our benefits here.
What you can expect from us
- As a Frontend Developer (m/f/d) you plan new solutions according to recognised best practices and focus on clean and maintainable code
- You bring your experience to the team and can help shape your own development and that of the team
- Our stack is designed for stability and long-term development horizons with Django, FastAPI and Angular
- Our tooling includes automated CI/CD pipelines as well as Docker and Kubernetes
- Our applications run primarily on Azure, secondarily on AWS, up to local, virtualised servers in our network or in customer networks
- We work in agile teams with a Product Owner, Scrum Master and a cross-team Quality Manager
- Software is not just something functional for you, but requires an elegant user experience that you develop together with your users and your team
What sets you apart
- Vocational training or a technical degree, e.g. computer science, applied computer science, technically orientated graphic design or similar.
- Ideally, you have already worked with a mono-repository architecture based on Nx
- Collaboration in interdisciplinary development teams and successful application of agile methods
- UI/UX experience and knowledge of current trends in user guidance are welcome
The language in the software development team is English, but our customers appreciate working in German, which is why good written and spoken German and English skills should round off your profile
Ready to help shape the digital future?
Then we look forward to receiving your application online via our website. If you have any questions, please get in touch with our Talent Acquisition team at 📞 4989442 3252777.
You can find more information about our team here.