What we need you for
We are a growing IT company with short decision-making processes, a hybrid work approach and a corporate culture that prioritises quality, performance and mutual appreciation.
Become part of our team and shape the digital future of our customers with around 300 dedicated employees worldwide. We provide them with comprehensive advice and deliver future-proof IT infrastructures and customised software solutions to digitalise their business processes.
As a (Senior) IT Service Consultant (m/f/d), you will be responsible for customer support in the area of 2nd
You can count on this with us
- 30 days holiday, hybrid work concept, sports offers, bike leasing and company events
- Individual training and annual development meetings to help you shape your career
- An attractive working environment in our offices with height-adjustable desks, two screens, free fruit and drinks, and much more
- Company pension scheme and opportunities for kindergarten and public transport subsidies
We offer you even more! Discover all our benefits here.
What you can expect from us
- You support our customers by accepting and processing their fault and support requests at 2nd/3rd level for all technology fields in the area of Cisco Enterprise Networks
- You take on technical responsibility for Managed Service customers, monitor their (SD) infrastructures and work together with your colleagues, Cisco TAC and other manufacturers
- You are also responsible for supporting lifecycle projects and ensuring customer satisfaction
- You expand your knowledge on a daily basis and develop creative solutions
- You take responsibility for compliance with SLAs and customer documentation
- You are not only adept at mentoring younger colleagues, but can also handle enquiries independently and competently
What sets you apart
- You have successfully completed a degree or a technically orientated apprenticeship
- You have more than 5 years of practical work experience, ideally in a service environment
- Experience in operating and troubleshooting Cisco Enterprise Network environments
- CCNP desirable, but not required
- You are characterised by a high degree of service and customer orientation, commitment and initiative
- Outstanding analytical skills and enthusiasm for innovative technologies
- German language skills at level C1 and good English skills round off your profile
Ready to help shape the digital future?
Then we look forward to receiving your application online via our website. If you have any questions, please get in touch with our Talent Acquisition team at 📞 4989442 3252777.
You can find more information about our team here.