We want to strengthen your IT
and your Business.
A good IT infrastructure means one thing above all: a key competitive advantage. It has to be reliable, agile, flexible, resilient and secure.
Advice, planning, implementation
Future-proof. Legally sound. Secure.
A modern IT infrastructure is designed around external considerations such as cloud models, microservices, agility, New Work and defending against cybercrime. First and foremost, it’s about the success of your business. We advise our clients about how they can meet these requirements going forward. To do so, we examine all of the technical aspects and relevant areas of your business – your workforce, structures, processes and legal conditions.
From advice, design and architecture to project management and the components we use,we deliver the highest quality.
Overview of services
360° IT infrastructure
Digital network architecture
- Central automation platforms for LAN, WLAN and SD-WAN
- DNA Centre
- Future-proof, agile, flexible network infrastructure
- WLAN assessment and Site Survey/WiFi 6
- Network management
- Service management
- Application Centric Infrastructure
- Automate network infrastructure using playbooks
- Service virtualisation, automation and orchestration using Ansible
- DC Fabrics (Compute and Storage)
- Hyper Convergence
- Micro-segmentation via ACI
- Converged Plantwide Ethernet (CPwE) architecture
- Cyber Vision
- Remote access for productions
Development and optimisation
The code for better performance
Our software developers use an infrastructure’s available APIs to adapt it dynamically to the latest requirements. The controllers they need are programmed with the necessary sets of rules. This lets us increase the performance of your systems and lays the foundations of your success. We also develop and optimise software for our clients and ourselves on a regular basis.
Procurement and delivery
Procure, supply, manage.
We use our partner network to supply you reliably and punctually with the components you need. We keep an eye on your inventory and optimise it when needed.
- International deliveries from Germany, the USA, Singapore and the UK to any country in the world
- Optimised procurement pathways for punctual delivery
- Inventory optimising (models, licences, enterprise agreements (EA), software plans)
- Inventory management and reporting
Service and maintenance
Our service for you ranges from managing single events all the way to a complete managed service with dedicated people to talk to. All of our staff are Cisco- and ITIL -certified. We’re available around the clock, including duty managers, and our Insight Portals keep us abreast of everything that’s happening in your IT infrastructure. Worldwide. Every day of the year.
"*" indicates required fields