What we need you for
We are a growing IT company with short decision-making processes, a hybrid work approach and a corporate culture that prioritises quality, performance and mutual appreciation.
Become part of our team and shape the digital future of our customers with around 300 dedicated employees worldwide. We provide them with comprehensive advice and deliver future-proof IT infrastructures and customised software solutions to digitalise their business processes.
As an Inside Sales Associate (m/f/d) at one of our locations in Hamburg, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Leipzig, Stuttgart or Cologne, you will demonstrate your passion for relationship management with customers and manufacturers, act as a link between different departments at avodaq, expand your product knowledge and ensure that our customers are completely satisfied.
You can count on this with us
- 30 days holiday, hybrid work concept, sports offers, bike leasing and company events
- Individual training and annual development meetings to help you shape your career
- An attractive working environment in our offices with height-adjustable desks, two screens, free fruit and drinks, and much more
- Company pension scheme and opportunities for kindergarten and public transport subsidies
We offer you even more! Discover all our benefits here.
What you can expect from us
- You show great passion in relationship management with customers and manufacturers and provide active support and advice to existing customers in day-to-day business
- You act as a link between the different departments (project management, finance and technology) in the company
- You support the calculation of offers, price and condition negotiations
- You will familiarise yourself with our entire product and solution portfolio
- You ensure customer satisfaction
What sets you apart
- You have completed commercial training or have a similar qualification
- Initial experience in the sale of complex IT solutions, ideally with manufacturer contacts to Cisco Systems or other global market leaders
- You are interested in intelligent solutions in the areas of network infrastructures, unified communications and video, security, data centres and virtualisation
- Can-do and hands-on mentality
- You have very good German and good written and spoken English skills
- A high degree of service and customer orientation round off your profile
Ready to help shape the digital future?
Then we look forward to receiving your application online via our website. If you have any questions, please get in touch with our Talent Acquisition team at 📞 4989442 3252777.
You can find more information about our team here.