What we need you for
We are a growing IT company with short decision-making processes, a hybrid work approach and a corporate culture that prioritises quality, performance and mutual appreciation.
Become part of our team and shape the digital future of our customers with around 300 dedicated employees worldwide. We provide them with comprehensive advice and deliver future-proof IT infrastructures and customised software solutions to digitalise their business processes.
As a (Junior) IT Project Manager (m/f/d) at one of our locations in Berlin, Munich or Hamburg, you will be the central interface between our managed service customers and the various service areas at avodaq. You will work closely with our customers and support them throughout all phases of the service life cycle.
You can count on this with us
- 30 days holiday, hybrid work concept, sports offers, bike leasing and company events
- Individual training and annual development meetings to help you shape your career
- An attractive working environment in our offices with height-adjustable desks, two screens, free fruit and drinks, and much more
- Company pension scheme and opportunities for kindergarten and public transport subsidies
We offer you even more! Discover all our benefits here.
What you can expect from us
- You act as a link between customers and the avodaq departments. You will continuously develop customer relationships
- Your responsibilities will include monitoring and controlling service operations and ensuring compliance with the agreed quality parameters and service level agreements (SLAs). In doing so, you keep an eye on contractual, planning and economic components
- As a Project Manager (m/f/d), you will strengthen the customer relationship with regular service meetings, report on current service activities and present service reporting. In this way, you contribute to the efficient provision of our services and can identify optimisation opportunities
- As part of incident, change and problem management, you will support both the customer and the avodaq service team. Among other things, you will serve as an escalation level and take over coordination
- The control and management of small to medium-sized projects in the service environment round off your area of responsibility
What sets you apart
- You have at least one year of professional experience, preferably in the IT sector – career changers with appropriate know-how are also welcome
- Initial service or project experience in dealing with external customers is desirable
- You have a structured and independent way of working and a high degree of service and customer orientation
- You enjoy working in a team and have a confident manner when dealing with customers and project partners
- Very good German and good English skills round off your profile
- As you have to reach customers from time to time, you have a driving licence (class B)
Ready to help shape the digital future?
Then we look forward to receiving your application online via our website. If you have any questions, please get in touch with our Talent Acquisition team at 📞 4989442 3252777.
You can find more information about our team here.