What we need you for
We are a growing IT company with short decision-making processes, a hybrid work approach and a corporate culture where quality, performance and mutual appreciation are paramount.
Become part of our team and shape the digital future of our customers together with our 300 dedicated employees worldwide. We provide them with comprehensive advice and deliver future-proof IT infrastructures as well as customised software solutions to digitise their business processes.
As a Senior Inside Sales Account Manager (m/f/d) at one of our locations in Hamburg, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Leipzig, Stuttgart or Cologne, you will demonstrate your passion and strength in relationship management with customers and manufacturers. You are a crucial link between different departments and continuously expand your in-depth product knowledge. You take responsibility for the success of your customers and partners.
You can count on us for
- 30 days' holiday, hybrid work concept, sports offers, bike leasing and company events
- Individual training and annual development meetings to shape your career
- An attractive working environment in our offices with height-adjustable desks, two monitors, free fruit and drinks, etc.
- Company pension scheme and opportunities for kindergarten and public transport subsidies.
We offer you even more! Discover all our benefits here.
What awaits you with us
- You are very strong in relationship management with customers and manufacturers and are responsible for actively supporting and advising existing customers in day-to-day business. You are the trusted advisor for your customers.
- You are the decisive link between the different departments (project management, finance and technology) in the company and pull the strings together.
- You master complex situations together with your team
- You negotiate terms and conditions with suppliers and optimise offers
- You take care of the positioning of our entire product and solution portfolio
- You ensure customer satisfaction and have the ability to drive the profitability of the company
What sets you apart
- You have a degree or completed commercial training with many years of professional experience
- Sound experience in the sale of complex IT solutions, ideally manufacturer contacts with Cisco Systems or other global market leaders
- You have a very good understanding of intelligent solutions in the areas of network infrastructures, unified communications and video, security, data centres and virtualisation.
- Can-do and hands-on mentality
- You have very good written and spoken German and good English skills
- A very high degree of service and customer orientation round off your profile
Ready to help shape the digital future?
Then we look forward to receiving your application online via our website. If you have any questions, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at 📞 4989442 3252777.
You can find more information about our team here.