What we need you for
We are a growing IT company with short decision-making processes, a hybrid work approach and a corporate culture that prioritises quality, performance and mutual appreciation.
Become part of our team and shape the digital future of our customers with around 300 dedicated employees worldwide. We provide them with comprehensive advice and deliver future-proof IT infrastructures and customised software solutions to digitalise their business processes.
As a (Senior) Software Sales Specialist (m/f/d) at our Hamburg or Berlin location, you will be the convincing representative of the company and focus on building and expanding long-term business relationships with our customers.
Based on your experience in the sale of software products and projects, preferably in the field of IT automation and monitoring, you will accompany and advise our customers unerringly in overcoming their challenges with our customised solutions. You will also be familiar with developing go-to-market strategies and identifying and approaching relevant people at the decision-making level of our customers. You will liaise closely with our software development and software product management managers to jointly identify customer needs and design solutions that you will be responsible for selling.
You can count on this with us
- 30 days holiday, hybrid work concept, sports offers, bike leasing and company events
- Individual training and annual development meetings to help you shape your career
- An attractive working environment in our offices with height-adjustable desks, two screens, free fruit and drinks, and much more
- Company pension scheme and opportunities for kindergarten and public transport subsidies
We offer you even more! Discover all our benefits here.
What you can expect from us
- You identify customer needs in the area of IT infrastructure automation, together with our Software Development and Software Products Managers
- You accompany our customers with Legacy Tech Stack on their way to a modern software architecture
- You regularly attend (trade) fairs and manufacturer/customer forums and keep an eye on the topics that move our customers
- You negotiate prices, content and conditions in our offers and contracts with our customers
- You are closely involved in our growing and international team of software developers and consultants
What sets you apart
- Completed vocational training or studies
- Sound experience and passion in sales of software solutions and projects
- Proven success in price and contract negotiations
- You are familiar with the design and basic structure of modern software solutions
- Containers, SaaS, software stack, private/public cloud, REST APIs, hyperscalers, DevOps and microservices are no foreign words for you
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- You are equally comfortable in German and English
Ready to help shape the digital future?
Then we look forward to receiving your application online via our website. If you have any questions, please get in touch with our Talent Acquisition team at 📞 49894423252777.
You can find more information about our team here.