What we need you for
Are you looking for an entry-level position with an innovative employer where you can optimally combine practice and theory? Would you like a place where you can contribute your own ideas right from the start? Then secure a place with us now for theDuals study programmeBusiness Information Systems (B.Sc.) in Berlin or Hamburg.
To winter semester 2023we are looking for you to help shape the future of the IT industry. Become be part of our team and shape the digital future of our customers together with our 300 dedicated employees worldwide. With a future-proof IT infrastructure, customised software solutions and consulting on topics such as new work, security and connectivity, we create real added value.
We are a fast-growing IT company with short decision-making processes, a hybrid work approach and a corporate culture in which mutual appreciation comes first.
You can count on us for
- Work happy: 30 Days Holiday, hybrid work approach, Sports offersbike leasing and Company events
- Individual training and annual development meetings to help you shape your career
- An attractive working environment in our offices with height-adjustable desks, two monitors, free fruit and drinks, etc.
- Company pension scheme and opportunities for kindergarten and public transport subsidies
- During your study period we will provide you with an experienced mentor at your side
We offer you even more! Discoverhereall the benefits we offer.
What awaits you with us
- You will gain comprehensive insights into “Software Consulting” with a focus on consulting around innovative application & network monitoring solutions.
- In addition, your knowledge in the area of “Software Development” with a focus on fully automated deployments, getting to know programming languages and the maintenance of our container-based cloud infrastructure(you can find our stack here) will be further developed.here) deepened and extended
- Through your acquired know-how from the various specialist areas, you will make a significant contribution to the programming, automation and optimisation of external and internal software projects.
What sets you apart
- You have successfully completed your technical college entrance qualification or A-levels (soon) with very good results.
- Ideally, you have already gained experience in IT through internships, an apprenticeship in the technical field or a pronounced hobby (e.g. programming) or/and have an affinity for modern technologies
- You have strong communication skills and enjoy analytical thinking and working in a team.
- Ability to present yourself and technical contexts
- Your way of working is characterised by proactivity, independent work and high self-motivation
- You have good communication skills in German, good English skills are an advantage
Ready to help shape the digital future?
Then we look forward to receiving your application online via our website. If you have any questions, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at 📞 +49894423252777.