What we need you for
We are a fast-growing IT company with short decision-making processes, a hybrid work approach and a corporate culture that puts mutual respect first.
Become part of our team and shape the digital future of our customers together with our 300 dedicated employees worldwide. With a future-proof IT infrastructure, customised software solutions and consulting on topics such as new work, security and connectivity, we create real added value.
Changing requirements and the further development of technical solutions are increasingly presenting companies with challenges. In this process, avodaq’s Project Management accompanies our customers in a solution-oriented and forward-looking manner.
For one of our nationwide locations in Munich, Leipzig, Frankfurt, Berlin, Hamburg or Stuttgart we are looking for you as Junior IT Project Manager (m/f/d).
You can count on us for
- Work happy: 30 days holiday, hybrid work approach, sports offers, bike leasing and company events
- Individual training and annual development meetings to help you shape your career
- An attractive working environment in our offices with height-adjustable desks, two monitors, free fruit and drinks, etc.
- Company pension scheme and opportunities for kindergarten and public transport subsidies
We offer you even more! Discover all our benefits here.
What awaits you with us
- You take over the management and control of national and international projects and position our entire product and solution portfolios.
- In projects, you take on budget responsibility and act according to economic principles
- In addition, you will work on the strategic expansion of partnership-based customer relationships, including the further development of customer relationships with our key accounts.
- You are responsible for the planning, implementation and documentation of regular meetings within the framework of projects.
- The technical support of customer-specific teams is also part of your tasks
- Responsibility for and adherence to deadlines, budgets and performance agreements
What sets you apart
- You have successfully completed a degree in business administration, business informatics, project management or an apprenticeship in a comparable technical field.
- You have initial experience in project management or sub-project management in customer projects
- Ideally, you already have a basic certification in a recognised management method (PRINCE 2/PMA or similar) and have initial technical know-how or the enthusiasm and curiosity to learn it
- You convince with your structured approach and organisational skills as well as your independent, process-oriented way of working
- A high level of service- and customer-oriented thinking, fun working in a team and your communication skills are your hallmarks
- Your profile is rounded off by a very good command of written and spoken German and English.
Ready to help shape the digital future?
Then we look forward to receiving your application online via our website. If you have any questions, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at ☎ +49894423252777.