What we need you for and what you can expect from us
As a new team member in software development, you will support us as a technical product owner (m/f/d) at one of our locations in Hamburg or Berlin in the realisation of new products for our portfolio and in the further development of existing solutions.
You will work on multi-layered software developments in a competent, dynamic team that relies on strong, collaborative teamwork with mutual support. Your work is equally divided between the improvement and development of new services in the area of internal process automation as well as external, strategic customer projects and own product developments.
Your product-related decisions always focus on the people who use the products and your considerations reflect the avodaq software stack, which is designed for long-term development horizons and is based on Docker, Python and the web frameworks Django in the backend and Angular in the frontend. Our tooling includes GitLab, Docker and Kubernetes for automated CI/CD pipelines. The language in the software development team is English, but our stakeholders appreciate the interaction in German.
We have exciting tasks for you
- You are responsible for the stakeholder and roadmap management of your solutions and create and present epics that comprehensively describe the requirements of the stakeholders.
- Together with the development teams and in direct contact with the users of the solutions, you are responsible for the realisation of new features and determine the roadmap, as well as the successful adaptation and introduction of the solutions.
- You create the corresponding issues (developer tickets) and accept them after realisation by the team – including end-user acceptance.
- You are also responsible for the success of the product, so that you can convince shareholders of this if necessary.
- You are allowed to contribute actively and with passion in order to inspire your team and the stakeholders for your proposals.
- You document the developed solutions and can present them confidently.
What you bring with you
- You have completed a business or technical degree, e.g. business administration, (business) informatics, or similar, ideally with reference to software development/IT services/IT infrastructure.
- You ideally have 3 years of professional experience in a comparable position.
You have already worked in interdisciplinary development teams and applied agile methods such as SCRUM and Kanban.
Technical skills in the area of software development or IT operations (e.g. knowledge of programming languages or ITIL certification) are an advantage.
You bring impulses and ideas for the continuous improvement of our processes and methods.
A very good command of German and good written and spoken English round off your profile.
What we offer you
- Individual training and internal know-how transfer, e.g. at our internal “avodaq Networkers” event
- Flexibility, open doors and flat hierarchies
A modern working environment with a feel-good factor (two monitors, height-adjustable desks, your own headset and MacBook), flat hierarchies and open communication
- Cross-functional teams and projects
- We also offer you home office options after Corona in the form of a hybrid model.
- Attractive remuneration package: permanent employment contract, company pension scheme, travel allowance for public transport, company mobile phone (also for private use), nationwide sports offers via Qualitrain, bike leasing, possibility for kindergarten allowance & employee discounts, 30 days’ holiday – you will find all our benefits here. Here you will find all our benefits.