What we need you for
For our locationHamburg we are looking for reinforcement for our recruiting team as soon as possible. As a Recruiting Student (m/f/d), you will be an integral part of our 9-person HR team, supporting 360° Recruiting at avodaq AG and helping us to find the right talent!
We are a fast-growing IT company with short decision-making processes, flat hierarchies and the opportunity to get involved. Whether you are a career changer or have already gained some experience in the HR sector, we look forward to getting to know you!
You can count on us for
- Work happy: Hybrid work, sports offers (including Qualitrain), public transport allowance, employee events and maximum flexibility alongside your studies (e.g. through home office or shifting your working days). through home office or shifting your working days)
- Possibility of being taken on after your studies with long-term development prospects
- Individual training and internal know-how transfer
- A modern working environment (two monitors, height-adjustable desks, your own headset and laptop), flat hierarchies and open communication
What awaits you with us
- Active involvement in the entire recruiting process for specialists and managers, especially for the technical area
- Supporting application management and ensuring an optimal candidate experience
- You support the coordination of interviews
- After the initial training, you will not only take over the coordination, but also independently conduct telephone interviews and job interviews (of course in close consultation with the team – you will not be left alone!)
- Revise and advertise our job advertisements
- Participate in various projects related to HR & employer branding
- Active sourcing on social media channels: setting up search strings, identifying, approaching and selecting suitable candidates
What sets you apart
- You are a registered student (m/f/d), ideally you still have at least 2 semesters ahead of you
- You are keen to work in the human resources sector and to play an active part in the process
- You like to communicate with other people
- You are confident in using MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).